Dunk to West Ham
    Goldson to Rangers

The club's imploding.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It does. Maybe Rangers should try to sign him.

I'd love to be there to see his answer.
      Funnily enough, the same Scottish Sun web page that reports the interest in Goldson, also reports a bunch of Rangers fans giving abuse online to one of their own players, who's been pictured attending a Catholic church. His name is O'Halloran, therefore it seems a tad surprising that his possible Catholicism could have come as some kind of shock to these morons.

Imagine abusing one of your own players because he believes in the same God as you, let alone any other God(s)
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post
      Funnily enough, the same Scottish Sun web page that reports the interest in Goldson, also reports a bunch of Rangers fans giving abuse online to one of their own players, who's been pictured attending a Catholic church. His name is O'Halloran, therefore it seems a tad surprising that his possible Catholicism could have come as some kind of shock to these morons.

Imagine abusing one of your own players because he believes in the same God as you, let alone any other God(s)
      I will never, ever understand Protestant / Catholic sectarianism as long as I live. I understand, obviously, the Republican / Unionist issues, but the actual religious aspect - I just don't get it at all.

It's like me falling out with somebody else who loves mature cheddar cheese, over which supermarket they prefer to buy it in
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Haven’t read the whole thread so this may have been mentioned. I seem to recall somebody with inside knowledge posting that we signed Duffy because CH decided we needed another central defender who could challenge big forwards after the Burnley game three seasons ago when they bullied our defence and got an equaliser. Not convinced we will try and keep Goldson personally. Even when Duffy went through a rough spell earlier this season CH stuck with him when many on here were calling for Goldson to get a few games.

This could of course be a really shit conspiracy theory
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
      Home Grown Player numbers don't look too good for next season if we ship out Goldson.
      Having said that, we could name a 24 man squad ( with just 7 HGPs ) and use Ben White as 4th choice central defender ( as he is U21 ).

I'm more and more thinking that both the 2nd choice and 3rd choice keepers will have to be Home Grown Players.
      Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong, Kayal, Murray
      Members James Bond's body double's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Everyday above ground is a good day!
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      That was done with little preparation as in game time but if CH adopted that formation they would work on it from day 1 on returning back to training. My thought on England is that if we played that system and it was successful I am sure that many manager will copy it as happened after we won the World Cup in 66 as nobody had ever considered attacking fullbacks until then.
      Premier League managers picking up tips from Southgate? Completely hatstand.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      Premier League managers picking up tips from Southgate? Completely hatstand.
      Many clubs follow the example of a World Cup winning side in their playing style. Pre 1966 all teams played with 2 full nacks 3 in midfield and 5 forwards immediately after our WC win other formations came into being and the most recent example is of how many teams tried to follow Spains example.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      I will never, ever understand Protestant / Catholic sectarianism as long as I live. I understand, obviously, the Republican / Unionist issues, but the actual religious aspect - I just don't get it at all.

It's like me falling out with somebody else who loves mature cheddar cheese, over which supermarket they prefer to buy it in
      Well having spent my first 33 years in Scotland I can tell you where any sectarian issues lie.

There are three Categories of school in Scotland ( or there were when I left 40 years ago ) and these are

Private , State Schools and Roman Catholic Schools !

This scenario is not especially conducive to harmony between religious persuasians as each group tended to view each other with a degree of suspicion and were, I suppose, not unaffected by the North / South issue in the Island to the west of the mainland.

Sad but there it was / is !

0 Not allowed!
      Goldson needs games under his belt, I'd think about a loan deal for him. He did look a bit shaky at Anfield (didn't they all).