Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goldson - Rangers [CONFIRMED]

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm almost wondering if this has gone through - the silence is deafening on SSN. They may have mentioned it a few days ago and I missed it, but today there was a programme specifically about the SPFL, fixtures day and all that, and a preview of the season for various teams, the ins and outs, etc. - and not once was Goldson mentioned by any o the presenters or pundits.
Are they just not very impressed up there, or under the radar or what?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44450924

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Yes, I know it was on the BBC website - and on here - but was puzzled by the apparent low level of coverage in some other places - especially on SSN, where transfer news (and Goldson to Rangers is one of their biggest transfers for years, pretty much since their big spending days almost twenty years ago really) usually gets repeated every hour for a few days.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes, I know it was on the BBC website - and on here - but was puzzled by the apparent low level of coverage in some other places - especially on SSN, where transfer news (and Goldson to Rangers is one of their biggest transfers for years, pretty much since their big spending days almost twenty years ago really) usually gets repeated every hour for a few days.

You're right....Sky aren't even reporting it as a done deal......

http://www.skysports.com/rangers-transfers

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

I was surprised by this (as Rangers are a "Big Club"), but if TransferMarkt is to be believed, it's their biggest signing since the 2010/11 season!

https://www.transfermarkt.com/glasgow-rangers/alletransfers/verein/124

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Connor will play his first 'competitive' match for his new club, against the might of FK Shkupi, who finished in a magnificent fourth place in last season's Macedonian top flight.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Connor will play his first 'competitive' match for his new club, against the might of FK Shkupi, who finished in a magnificent fourth place in last season's Macedonian top flight.
Can't wait for 12th. July!

Seriously, I reckon he will realise he has moved to a big club after playing in the opening pre-season friendly last night against Bury. A forty one thousand crowd for that fixture has to be regarded as impressive!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Silly sentimental me, still can't get used to the fact he's gone. I think because he had a life saving operation whilst with us, we took him to our hearts.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We are Ranger's feeder club, Goldson, Murphy, who next ?

Yes, because both of them were certain starters for us every week next season! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The only thing about him leaving that is a mistake is that we let him go without securing a replacement. Now we are struggling to replace him without spending silly money on a HGP. Big mistake by us IMHO, and I pointed out the problem before it happened...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here