Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goldson - Rangers [CONFIRMED]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1-0 at the break. The goal from Jamie Murphy, who has been Rangers’ best player. Connor Goldson, frankly, hasn’t been great. Quite a few misplaced passes and an rash lunging tackle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I fear the humour with which my post was intended, poking fun at Rangers, has been misconstrued by some of you.

I, of course, mean Connor no harm, you massive dolts.

Try again, this time with a sincere apology for being a cock.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
After some thought, I'd like to apologise to anyone who found my earlier poor attempt at dark humour distasteful however, to those of you who thought I was being deadly serious, I remain defiant in calling you dolts.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
After some thought, I'd like to apologise to anyone who found my earlier poor attempt at dark humour distasteful however, to those of you who thought I was being deadly serious, I remain defiant in calling you dolts.

You're either:

a) a dolt for a serious comment or;
b) a dolt for thinking your comment was in any way funny

I don't see any humour whatsoever, irrespective of whether it's dark or not.

oooerr, I hope a player gets an injury to prove Albion correct for allowing him to leave ... hilarious :shrug:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

As a big fan of dark humour, I still can't see anything humorous in your original post. If it was funny then maybe you could play that card. As it is, you're paddling despairingly in a deep, dark, shark infested sea..... and I've no sympathy. Soz.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Without wanting to jump on a fast rolling band wagon.

Disappointed to read such a comment from what I would have believed to be a kindered spirit supporting the team I hold dear. I see no light or dark humour in it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here