Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goldson - Rangers [CONFIRMED]

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You're right, we've obviously decided not to sign an HGP CB or we've just forgotten altogether. Maybe you should e-mail PB to remind him?

I didn't claim any of the recruitment faults you mention... just pointing out letting CG go too early was a big mistake IMHO...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I didn't claim any of the recruitment faults you mention... just pointing out letting CG go too early was a big mistake IMHO...
How was I over defending the club then?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree that Reading are bang out of order at that price, but that is my point... they know we are chasing a HGP CB, and we have stupidly (IMHO) let CG go without agreeing the replacement deal... they (and other clubs) now have us by the short and curlies... I used to negotiate multi-million pound contracts, and am certain we've messed up here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't see how you can say they have until the window closes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have explained why I think they have already... I don't need to wait to make that assessment...

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
I'm hoping Connor and Jamie play in their first European match tonight on BT Sport. It's been nearly a day since my interest in last season ended.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
After the **outrage** of the 'low' price paid for Goldson, is anyone else guiltily half-hoping that he'll get a long term injury in his first game, to prove the Albion correct?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
As much as I like Connor I cannot stand Steven Gerrard. It's so much easier to get behind the England team without him, Terry, Cole etc. in it. I hope they suffer an embarrassing and humbling defeat in Macedonia.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Really could barely care less. Well, not quite true - it's always excellent when one of the old firm lose. Shit clubs.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8518889 said:
As much as I like Connor I cannot stand Steven Gerrard. It's so much easier to get behind the England team without him, Terry, Cole etc. in it. I hope they suffer an embarrassing and humbling defeat in Macedonia.

Your hopes may well come true. Scottish teams and European competitions have rarely sat favourably together.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
After the **outrage** of the 'low' price paid for Goldson, is anyone else guiltily half-hoping that he'll get a long term injury in his first game, to prove the Albion correct?

Young player trying to rebuild his career after a year and half not playing following heart surgery and you’re half-hoping he gets a long term injury in his first game?

Shameful post.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

What the ****?

No. No, I wouldn’t have thought so :nono:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Only on Nsc you get posts like these lol

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
WTF? No of course I don't want him injured.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I fear the humour with which my post was intended, poking fun at Rangers, has been misconstrued by some of you.

I, of course, mean Connor no harm, you massive dolts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here