Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goldson - Rangers [CONFIRMED]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
" the report adds that Goldson is a boyhood Liverpool fans and wants to work with Gerrard so much that he has snubbed more money elsewhere in order to make a move to Ibrox."
If that's true, whatever other clubs offer, we should hold out for. If he wants regular football, he may have to accept a different option.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If that's true, whatever other clubs offer, we should hold out for. If he wants regular football, he may have to accept a different option.

But he has man love for Stevie G.. have a heart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
" the report adds that Goldson is a boyhood Liverpool fans and wants to work with Gerrard so much that he has snubbed more money elsewhere in order to make a move to Ibrox."

It means that in terms of HIS salary, he’s ‘snubbed better offfers’. That’s entirely up to him. It doesn’t mean those clubs offered a higher transfer fee to the Albion.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
It means that in terms of HIS salary, he’s ‘snubbed better offfers’. That’s entirely up to him. It doesn’t mean those clubs offered a higher transfer fee to the Albion.

According to the Argus no other clubs have bid for him, shows you that £3.5m is probably his market value.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Albion dragging this one out until they have a replacement to announce ? ???

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Will moving guarantee him a regular spot and European football ?
If so then who can blame him, tinpot league but gets game time, ready for the next step.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
More professional than that, I imagine it’s getting the sell ons and extras sorted

It is not professional to let Goldson go without a replacement in the bag, otherwise you weaken your negotiating position on your purchase.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It is not professional to let Goldson go without a replacement in the bag, otherwise you weaken your negotiating position on your purchase.

I imagine we have a few irons in the fire, one of which will come off. He is only a squad player after all.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Personally I’m not convinced it is the best move for CG, SG man-love excepted...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I imagine we have a few irons in the fire, one of which will come off. He is only a squad player after all.

Yes, but none over the line yet...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here