Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goldson - Rangers [CONFIRMED]

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I wonder whether CH is really looking for someone to challenge the current incumbents rather than to provide back up

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Personally sad to see him go but understandable he wants Football. Defiantly good enough for the premier league. Hope we have a good sell on clause or a buy back option. He will be the best piece of Business rangers do all summer

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Good luck to the man, hes a first class fella. I don't blame him, Rangers are a huge club and he wants to play football.

3.5 million is a bargain, its a lot to pay for Rangers currently I would suggest as they are skint, but we know he's worth every penny and more.

Hope we have a buy back option.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
SERIOUSLY gutted if he goes. He is seriously a Prem class defender. This is a serious mistake and I'm being serious. Seriously though.....:down:.......:cry:.....:shootself. HUGHTON OUT!!! Rather lose Shane google me I.R.A slag-shagging Duffy to Celtic.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Rangers forum:

'Potentially a great piece of business for us and good to see the manager being backed properly.
Boom.

Buzzing at this tbh, Brighton fans reaction says it all.'

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
SERIOUSLY gutted if he goes. He is seriously a Prem class defender. This is a serious mistake and I'm being serious. Seriously though.....:down:.......:cry:.....:shootself. HUGHTON OUT!!! Rather lose Shane google me I.R.A slag-shagging Duffy to Celtic.

:lol:

Prem class defender who was deemed not good enough for the Championship as we brought in Duffy

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
SERIOUSLY gutted if he goes. He is seriously a Prem class defender. This is a serious mistake and I'm being serious. Seriously though.....:down:.......:cry:. ....:shootself. HUGHTON OUT!!! Rather lose Shane google me I.R.A slag-shagging Duffy to Celtic.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A good solid player who is now mid twenties, only played half a season in the Championship and has barely played for 2 years? It's great business, especially plus add ons.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And the season we just missed out? Had a good year then as I recall.

I don’t agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Interesting to see no derogatory comments about The Albion on that forum. That is an indicator of how much this club evolved.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wwll actually no, l think Goldson is probably better than Duffy with the ball at his feet. Duffy is much better when the ball is in the air, more robust, and stronger too.

Evens on the ground. Duffy is better reader of the game. But that is why Goldson needs the experience with more top class games under his belt. That is the snag signing a young player like McNair and not giving him games. Ideally, we need more versatile replacement than Goldson who will get a chance of more games?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here