Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] How do you feel tonight Boro

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Hoping Fulham beat Villa - I know a fair few Villa fans and they were giving it all the "we're a big club, we deserve to be in the Premier League but we'll be back next year" stuff when they got relegated. Well they're not yet and, just because of their arrogance, I hope they don't get up. Would also be nice to see Terry crying on the pitch. Also Fulham is a damn sight easier to get to !

I watched the rerun of the playoff final on fulhamfctv last night. Hilarious. The commentator didn't mention John Terry's name once, not even when he was crying on the pitch or when he refused to take the Fulham pendant offered at the start. What a total prat that man is. To think his last game was a defeat by Fulham is extremely satisfying.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I watched the rerun of the playoff final on fulhamfctv last night. Hilarious. The commentator didn't mention John Terry's name once, not even when he was crying on the pitch or when he refused to take the Fulham pendant offered at the start. What a total prat that man is. To think his last game was a defeat by Fulham is extremely satisfying.

Cherry on the icing on the cake [emoji16][emoji16] He’ll be off to Derby to help Frank do things ‘the Derby Way’ now (until Christmas, when they both leave, obviously)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here