Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] How do you feel tonight Boro

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Go to YouTube, select the video and press share icon, then go to your post, click the little icon with a world with a small piece of celluloid film on it, a little box opens asking you paste the file you have copied...it comes up as a http address.

Attach.

Job done.:bigwave:

You don't even need to do that - just copy the URL of the YouTube video and insert it into a post - it will automatically embed.

For Tweets, the way I do it is copy the number code at the end of the Tweet and put it into 'tweet' brackets e.g. [tweet ]123123123123[/tweet ] (no spaces) - not sure if there's another way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Made no difference whatsoever. Keeper didn't touch the ball after that, free kick hit the bar. Villa would have still seen those 5mins out.
Well you can't tell that, as they'd have had a man less on the pitch.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The thing is, after our ‘draw’ with Boro, this forum was full of smog monsters telling us (and I’m paraphrasing)......”Nevermind, it’s so tough getting out the Championship; another season there is what you deserve and will do you good, you’ll come back stronger. We went through the same and now look at us.... PREMIER F***ING LEAGUE!”

Thanks you bunch of ****s!

What we learnt (from watching your season of shame) was that to survive; we needed to score goals in the premier!

So, we have survived and another £100m goes into our piggy bank.

Where are you?

Being wiped into the grass like unwanted dog shit on the end of Mike Dean’s boot!

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Truly one shithole of a place. 2 consecutive End of Season weekends tells me that they are nearly all graceless tw@ts. For that vital game their fans were outside the team's hotel, making a racket all night. Then the pitch invasion, the mass gloating and taunting followed by an unpleasant walk back to the hotel. Hope they drop into League 1 obscurity-the place deserves nothing less.

Karma. Got to love it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Truly one shithole of a place. 2 consecutive End of Season weekends tells me that they are nearly all graceless tw@ts. For that vital game their fans were outside the team's hotel, making a racket all night. Then the pitch invasion, the mass gloating and taunting followed by an unpleasant walk back to the hotel. Hope they drop into League 1 obscurity-the place deserves nothing less.

Karma. Got to love it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

All of this. First thought on winning promotion - run across the pitch, abuse opposition players and gloat in the faces of away fans. Second thought, try to start a fight with anyone in blue and white on their way home outside the ground. *******s. So pleased.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hopefully they miss out again next season as that's there final years parachute payment.. Going to be tough anyway with WBA,Swansea and Stoke coming down plus the loser of the play off finalists.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Now now chaps let's not delight too much in Karma kicking Boro in the bollocks like a ****ing steam train........

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:bowdown::bowdown::albion2:

IMG_9312.JPG
IMG_9313.GIF
IMG_9314.PNG

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What an arrogant snide bunch we are?:down:

Clearly you have never been in Middlesboro for a crucial game and lost. If you had you would realise that Jesus Christ himself would call Boro subbies, graceless, snide, twats and all other accolades heaped upon their close cropped heads.

As if it's not bad enough living in that shithole they then compound it with a truly epic sense of entitlement, arrogance and downright nastiness.

I have had two girlfriends from Boro in my life, both of whom were lovely, funny women but they couldn't wait to get out of their hometown and rarely returned to visit.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
All of this. First thought on winning promotion - run across the pitch, abuse opposition players and gloat in the faces of away fans. Second thought, try to start a fight with anyone in blue and white on their way home outside the ground. *******s. So pleased.

This every day.

A awful lot of Boro supporters are scum. Not just the relative few within all fanbases.

I've been on the pitch after our promotions/survival games, and cannot recall seeing abuse of opposing players and their fans.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Got a bad feeling Steve Bruce is going to do it again and get Villa promoted

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This every day.

A awful lot of Boro supporters are scum. Not just the relative few within all fanbases.

I've been on the pitch after our promotions/survival games, and cannot recall seeing abuse of opposing players and their fans.

I think that’s it.....every club has a few, but they seem to have a significant majority of them. To be fair, there were several on the way out that wished us well etc, but most were either gloating, looking for trouble or both. There were also a load of pissed up yobs walking towards the ground from the town after the game - obviously hadn’t attended the game. They were even worse if anything.

I can’t recall giving the Wigan fans a single, second thought last season at the end of the game, and doubt many others did either.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Don't worry, we all know you reserve your jibes for Albion fans. I'm not too sure you know who 'we' are anymore.

Surprised people reply to him. You can guarantee he will go against the grain if it means having a pop at everything BHA. You can set your watch by it.

The bloke is a grade A cock.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Surprised people reply to him. You can guarantee he will go against the grain if it means having a pop at everything BHA. You can set your watch by it.

The bloke is a grade A cock.
You are right of course. Best to ignore. But it's like that insect bite that itches so badly. You just know you shouldn't scratch it, but you can't resist.

He is a very needy person though, I wish he'd just shove off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What an arrogant snide bunch we are?:down:

Hmm, would I prefer a thread having a pop at fans of a club who showed a distinct lack of class when beating us to promotion with the help of a ref who may now have scuppered their chances, or read posts from a poster whose EVERY comment about the Albion is anti Brighton. I sometimes wonder if you are Palace.

As an aside would Clayton make a good back up for Stephens next season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here