Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] How do you feel tonight Boro

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It hurts doesn’t it when you draw a game that you needed to win & the ref makes a shocking decision that could have made the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
couldn't hear if the Villa fans were taunting the Boro fans at the end. Hope so.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Made no difference whatsoever. Keeper didn't touch the ball after that, free kick hit the bar. Villa would have still seen those 5mins out.

But Boro fans, not feeling quite so clever laughing in the face of our players 2 years on are you now...

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I was hoping there would be a pitch invasion & when there was I was hoping the Villa fans would taunt the Boro players & fans.
I don’t think they taunted them enough to be fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
They call it karma Jake .......:lolol:

8F715218-9CEF-4E2F-BD02-D93A4DB70051.jpeg

Last edited:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
It will take a long time to lose the memory of the despicable gloating that a huge majority of the Boro fans displayed at that game. Both inside the ground and outside. So, i’m delighted they have lost out tonight and even more so that their team put in such a feeble effort. Boro were rubbish.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The walk back to the NCP from the riverside past pub after pub full of pissed up subbies running out screaming about them going up at our expense was probably one of the worst I’ve experienced. Graceless bellends.

There were one or two who were friendly, certainly on the walk there we were chatting to some really lovely locals, but afterwards...oh my god.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here