Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] How do you feel tonight Boro

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Their football is like their town and their fans - dull, grim and ugly. Pleased they are not coming up - come on Fulham and the return of one of the great away days

This with Bells on. One of the only always where one stand is 1/3 mixed, Putney end. Never had any ag and prefer going in there to being in with 100% Albion.

NigelL

Feb 23, 2012
Amusing to see Boro fans going ape on twitter because of a questionable Mike Dean decision 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Let’s all laugh at Boro...

Hahahahahahahaha.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:lolol: Good news, glad they didn't make the play off final.

Just seen that video of their pitch invasion after they got promoted, Sidwell got some abuse. Horrible fans.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Just seen that video of their pitch invasion after they got promoted, Sidwell got some abuse. Horrible fans.

You need to post the video just to remind us.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

I was there mate. What a dreadful day all round. I’m glad we’re spared more visits to that hellish yard.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You need to post the video just to remind us.

It's all over Twitter, some Boro fan is getting stick ( rightly so ). He decided to post the video to Steve Sidwell after he announced he was leaving.

I still haven't worked out how to post videos and tweets on here.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
It's all over Twitter, some Boro fan is getting stick ( rightly so ). He decided to post the video to Steve Sidwell after he announced he was leaving.

Go to YouTube, select the video and press share icon, then go to your post, click the little icon with a world with a small piece of celluloid film on it, a little box opens asking you paste the file you have copied...it comes up as a http address.

Attach.

Job done.:bigwave:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
There's only one Mike Dean
One Mike Dean

It's weird, I am sure I was was a member on a couple of their forums, though I have just tried to log in to a few and dont seem to be able to post. Not sure they are going to like my new username I have tried to register with either. Referred to admin. Wouldnt happen on NSC

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Copy and paste the Youtube video. That's it. Nothing else

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I was going to my sister's and her boro husband on the play off weekend, arranged months ago.

They called me last week to cancel because they would be in London that weekend, Wembley to be specific.

Errr, they won't be.........:tosser:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I was going to my sister's and her boro husband on the play off weekend, arranged months ago.

They called me last week to cancel because they would be in London that weekend, Wembley to be specific.

Karma.

Maybe he’ll still go, and support a better team? Either will fit that description.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Give them a ring tomorrow, "Hiya, hope it's not too soon but I was wondering if you still wanted that hotel room in London at the end of May?"

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Give them a ring tomorrow, "Hiya, hope it's not too soon but I was wondering if you still wanted that hotel room in London at the end of May?"

You've sat next to him.....shhhhh x

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Posting tweets is pretty straightforward. If you click on a tweet in your twitter feed it has a url with a unique 18 digit number; Steve Sidwell's goodbye tweet has the number 996020823713607686, as shown:-

SteveSidwell.jpg

All you do is copy that string of numbers (not the whole url, just the 18 numbers). Then just type in your post:-

{TWEET}996020823713607686{/TWEET} - except you use straight brackets rather than curly brackets.

Hence:-

[TWEET]996020823713607686[/TWEET]

You can do it, [MENTION=28056]bn9 bha[/MENTION] - I have faith in you!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Go to YouTube, select the video and press share icon, then go to your post, click the little icon with a world with a small piece of celluloid film on it, a little box opens asking you paste the file you have copied...it comes up as a http address.

Attach.

Job done.:bigwave:
Or just click share, copy link, and paste here...

https://youtu.be/cKApBjLyO84

Think that's the one. *****.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here