Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] How do you feel tonight Boro

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Knowing the good men of Cleveland they probably went home,give the wife a slap and had a game of secrets with the nippers.
They’re all at it up there.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Lest we forget, if any misguided soul is even considering being indifferent to a villa win, Albert 'followed our player coach honking his horn post match' Adomah plays for them.

If you needed any other reason to want a Fulham win.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
They were bloody lucky that George Friend wasn't red carded for his lunge on the keeper in the first half. What a truly dreadful footballer he is.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Wonderful that Boro got exactly what they deserved...**** ALL!

All behind Fulham in the final (can't say I think much of Villa either) but going to the Cottage has always been a good day out.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don't think you'll get that, he's not a Villa fan, and getting to the PL is hardly his dream.
Amongst other massive clichés that he came out with last night (blah unbelievable fans, blah blah great lads, blah dressing room etc etc) he said that they were "one step away from the dream".

He'd probably see it as a last great achievement before swanning off to the US or China for a pile of cash. What a story, JT the hero as ever (in his head).

I would like that to be spoiled.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Amongst other massive clichés that he came out with last night (blah unbelievable fans, blah blah great lads, blah dressing room etc etc) he said that they were "one step away from the dream".
Spare a thought for all those poor Villa fans who've spent their life dreaming that one day their club could reach the dizzy heights of the PL.

He'd probably see it as a last great achievement before swanning off to the US or China for a pile of cash. What a story, JT the hero as ever (in his head).

I would like that to be spoiled.
Indeed.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
One of the first things I thought of as I woke up this morning was 'Ha, **** you Middlesbrough'.

Even my 9 year old daughter and her classmates had to put up with crap from their 'brough supporting teacher.

Their current crop of 9 year olds will be having the last laugh today.

Butch Steph McGovern of BBC Breakfast hasn't mentioned her beloved Boro for a long time. Small blessings.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How much did Wolves spend?

The short version

Woilves Player purchases.JPG

Or the long one...

http://priceoffootball.com/wolves-201617-far-far-away/

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That's news to me!

Ooh you sour puss...

Seriously i was under the impression relegated clubs from the Premier league were exempt the first year. Is this an old rule ? Or has it never been like that ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here