Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newest junior Seagull..

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Congratulations to you and the rest of the family!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Beautiful baby.

Congratulations to you all:)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Being a grandad brings so much joy , it's almost as good as last minute winner , i'm sure by the age of 5 he will be able to name all the players and murray will be his favorite player having been top scorer yet again , he will know off by heart every single craft beer ever made and the ingredients that each have in them including brewing time , the east stand beckons , many congratulations to all .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Being a grandad brings so much joy , it's almost as good as last minute winner , i'm sure by the age of 5 he will be able to name all the players and murray will be his favorite player having been top scorer yet again , he will know off by heart every single craft beer ever made and the ingredients that each have in them including brewing time , the east stand beckons , many congratulations to all .
I’ll be happy with the lower east in 5 years Tay. The upper west kills me now as it is. As for the beer I’ll let Pickles tell him about Punk IPA. That’ll give parents, and grandparents A few hours respite.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Little Harrison arrived Friday to make old grumpy Questions a grandad for the first time. Had him signed up within 24 hrs as a junior Seagull.

Can I ask, did you find the registration for Junior/Young Seagulls easy to do? I’ve been trying to register my nipper but I’m not getting anywhere. He’s got a fan number now, and he’s set up with a password and account but I can’t log in :(

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can I ask, did you find the registration for Junior/Young Seagulls easy to do? I’ve been trying to register my nipper but I’m not getting anywhere. He’s got a fan number now, and he’s set up with a password and account but I can’t log in :(

Yeah it came though he next day in an email with his fan number.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here