Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] News at 6pm

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
The Club were very quick to get Mr Manager all tied up to a new deal! Bravo all the Albion top brass. Good move!
I think that sends out a marker to a lot of other teams that may have considered an approach to "Our Chris"
Now onto the playing staff as well. And lets get all the deals done as soon as possible, so there's no faffing about 3 weeks into the new season! :bowdown::albion2:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's basically a pay rise and a years extension. He was already under contract until 2020.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Good, now he can afford a new suit, instead of trying to curry favour with the Scousers by wearing a tracksuit. Calm down calm down.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Following what happened to CH at Newcastle & Norwich I would imagine it was squeeky bum time for him when PB & TB called him in to the office.
"Mr Hughton, the club thank you for getting us so high in the football world, but we believe it is time to move on".

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Club were very quick to get Mr Manager all tied up to a new deal! Bravo all the Albion top brass. Good move!
I think that sends out a marker to a lot of other teams that may have considered an approach to "Our Chris"
Now onto the playing staff as well. And lets get all the deals done as soon as possible, so there's no faffing about 3 weeks into the new season! :bowdown::albion2:

The transfer window closes just before the season starts so there'll be no faffing this year.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was gonna PM you and tell you that you were correct when I saw your post but I got the impression you already knew you were correct

I think we should send flowers.
forget me nots.jpeg :lolol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I was gonna PM you and tell you that you were correct when I saw your post but I got the impression you already knew you were correct

Genuinely had no idea. Just put 2+2 together. Then saw your post on the [MENTION=3]Trigger[/MENTION] thread and thought "Well, if Noo knows then that's confirmation"

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Genuinely had no idea. Just put 2+2 together. Then saw your post on the [MENTION=3]Trigger[/MENTION] thread and thought "Well, if Noo knows then that's confirmation"

That was a little hint because I knew it was about to break anyhow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here