Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion World Cup Watch 2018

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ryan in, as expected.

Izquierdo is in the preliminary squad, after a decent second half of the season. Will he make the final cut, after only 4 caps?

Also, how would you feel if England were knocked out in the 2nd round by Colombia, due to a trademark Izquierdo BANGER?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Ryan in, as expected.

Izquierdo is in the preliminary squad, after a decent expend half to the season. Will he make the final cut, after only 4 caps?

Also, how would you feel if England were knocked out in the 2nd round by Colombia, due to a trademark Izquierdo BANGER?

To be honest I'd be quite pleased. England are sh*t. It's better we're knocked out by one of our own I say.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Expected to see some new shop merch.

Capture.JPG

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I'd be ok with it. May as well be him, rather than some random full back tucking home a pen at the end of the shoot-out.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ryan in, as expected.

Izquierdo is in the preliminary squad, after a decent second half of the season. Will he make the final cut, after only 4 caps?

I'd be shocked that they made it out of the group stages :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here