Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOST Disappointing player over the season - Poll

Which player has disappointed you the most this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I don't know, you tell me. Bias?

Do you disagree that our fanbase in general have very high expectations of March?

I don't know anyone who has high expectations of March or anyone else in the squad for this season in the premier league, its always been seen everyone has tried their best and the togetherness was key apposed to any players being outstanding. Rather than it being down to players doing well and players failing.

Anyone who expects him to do well because he is from Sussex needs their heads looking at. How many top class players has the county made in the last 30 years?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I don't know anyone who has high expectations of March or anyone else in the squad for this season in the premier league, its always been seen everyone has tried their best and the togetherness was key apposed to any players being outstanding. Rather than it being down to players doing well and players failing.

Anyone who expects him to do well because he is from Sussex needs their heads looking at. How many top class players has the county made in the last 30 years?

I kinda feel like my point is being missed here. Nobody has their hatchet out for Solly in this poll, he is highly rated and much loved and that will naturally lead to disappointment in lack of minutes and/or performances.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Bit harsh this. I thought they all did tremendous

Exactly. I can't vote for any of them. The new signings (listed on that poll) have all been brilliant, and none of the old Championship players (that have played) have let us down.

If we'd been relegated I may have had a moan, but I think this poll is a bit unfair.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont understand the votes for Solly what did people expect from a young lad still learning his trade suddenly been thrust to the upper level of English football. Granted he didnt set the world alight but then I didnt expect him to just hoped that he might.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Begrudgingly voted for SM, so much potential, but sometimes when given the opportunity to shine, he has squandered it.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Really don't understand how anyone can be disappointed by March this season, what a bizarre poll. If anyone has disappointed it's clearly Knockeart, who can no longer hit a barn door with a banjo.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Do not like this thread. Not right to criticise in public any of those mentioned after we achieved 15 spot in the Premier League for goodness sake. Yes, have the chat in the pub or on the beach but this so personal a public attack.

Wish you had not started it.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Didn't feel right doing it but I voted for Solly.

Why? Well his sub appearances can be dynamic for all of 5mins but then the 'old' Solly appears...
The one who can't be arsed to chase an opposing player down after losing the ball,
The one who can't figure out how to get around an opposing player who's blocking his path, and for me most importantly...
The Solly who can't seem to remember the time when he played out of his skin not that long ago, left players for dead and charged down the wing and into the penalty box causing mayhem for opponents.
Now if he could be that Solly again then he'd be voted one of the most outstanding players at the Albion.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Do not like this thread. Not right to criticise in public any of those mentioned after we achieved 15 spot in the Premier League for goodness sake. Yes, have the chat in the pub or on the beach but this so personal a public attack.

Wish you had not started it.

You have phrased my feelings in a better way than me.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
IMO this thread shouldnt exsist.

Frustrating to see Knockaert and March being touted as disapointing, when clearly their roles in a team fghting to stay in the divsion are going to be a little different to roles in a team going for promotion.

Both have had to do a lot more defending this season and will have been reigned in on their attacking play. With better full backs behind them, I think we will see a lot more from them next season. Anyone who thinks they were going to smash this league were a little deluded IMO.

Agree completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've looked down that list and based on where these players have come from I wouldn't say I'm disappointed in any of them.

Of those that are getting most of the attention on here, March is still only 23 and has one of the hardest jobs in the team, which is to create against Prem defenders while having to do a great deal of defensive work too. I think he's done OK in his first Prem season and I still believe he has a great deal to offer. He's far better than Murphy and light years ahead of Skalak.

As for Knocky, I understand he's had some personal issues to deal with this season but has begun to sort them out and his form in recent matches has been getting back to his best.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Dreadful poll.

I'm far more disappointed in all those who voted than any of the players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here