Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOST Disappointing player over the season - Poll

Which player has disappointed you the most this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Not voting. See no benefit in this. We had a great season. Leave it at that. It's a wonder more players don't do a Solly to the fans.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Had a drink...

But to the thread starter and whoever voted. What a bunch of cock wombles. Zero need to slag off a player post season for thier efforts as a team in the last two years they have achieved the unimaginable for me as a child who grew up watching us at Gillingham and Withdean I never thought b2b seasons in the Prem would be possible and each and every memeber of the squad deserves credit. Much as Rosenoir and Sidwell have recieved since their announcements.

As for comments March not pushing for a place enough would you say the same about Uwe and Rosenoir? I think not.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Really wish there's been a 'None of them' option. I've just clicked 'View poll results' and I'm appalled at the number of people who've voted. It's like parents saying "Who is your least favourite child?"

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
This thread wouldn’t exist if those coming on it saying it shouldn’t exist didn’t come on it and post it shouldn’t exist. Capisce

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
This thread wouldn’t exist if those coming on it saying it shouldn’t exist didn’t come on it and post it shouldn’t exist. Capisce

It would still exist, it just would stop getting bounced back to prominence! (Only made this post about 30 minutes after yours, so it's only a tiny bounce)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Really wish there's been a 'None of them' option. I've just clicked 'View poll results' and I'm appalled at the number of people who've voted. It's like parents saying "Who is your least favourite child?"

But they're not children, they're well paid millionaire professionals, who would be out the door like a shot if someone else offered to double their wages.

I voted for March by the way.

Terribly disappointing, unlike my real children who have done very well this year according to their school reports.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The more I reflect on it, the more this thread seems mean spirited and an uncalled for negative after such a positive season.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Really don't understand how anyone can be disappointed by March this season, what a bizarre poll.

Because last season isn't that long ago. Remember the Solly March who came on as a sub away at Birmingham when we were losing 1-0 and completely tore them to pieces, turning the game on its head? He did that time and time again last year and we've barely seen flashes of that this year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here