Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23 Retention List

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He found another job though? Am I missing something here? He’s done something I, and many others, have done.

There had been no mention of another job - certainly not on this thread - when I made my comments. You will see at one point I asked another poster for evidence that he might have found something else; my post wasn't answered.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There had been no mention of another job - certainly not on this thread - when I made my comments. You will see at one point I asked another poster for evidence that he might have found something else; my post wasn't answered.

So what if he didn’t have another job. I am baffled why you’re so rattled by this guy and his innocuous choices in life.

1) I don’t see any issue with someone quitting a job in the hope of then finding something more preferable, again I have done this 2) Utlimately it’s none of our business.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Post 27 in this thread:

Post 33 in this thread:

Evidence?

Post 41 in this thread;

What a bizarre tantrum over absolutely nothing. :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So what if he didn’t have another job. I am baffled why you’re so rattled by this guy and his innocuous choices in life.

1) I don’t see any issue with someone quitting a job in the hope of then finding something more preferable, again I have done this 2) Utlimately it’s none of our business.

Not rattled at all. You seem to be more rattled by the fact that I have commented on it. No problem here. :shrug:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Post 27 in this thread:

Post 33 in this thread:

Post 41 in this thread;

What a bizarre tantrum over absolutely nothing. :shrug:
What a bizarre tantrum over a post. I didn't see post 27 before I posted. Strange, because I usually read a whole thread before I make any comments, but somehow I missed that one. Humble apologies for that and all that, if that makes you feel better. The other posts came after mine, so not really relevant to comments I made before they were posted, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here