Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] M6 Toll services.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
There were around 30 coaches in there. Fans from Albion, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Watford and Man City all together discussing football. Handshakes all round. Only idiots, a group of alcohol filled Liverpool fans and two young twats, one with an England shirt on (don't think Albion fans). Whatever happened to football hooligans.
Also, why do we all stop on the toll road? Free food for drivers or only services with no alcohol?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
There were around 30 coaches in there. Fans from Albion, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Watford and Man City all together discussing football. Handshakes all round. Only idiots, a group of alcohol filled Liverpool fans and two young twats, one with an England shirt on (don't think Albion fans). Whatever happened to football hooligans.
Also, why do we all stop on the toll road? Free food for drivers or only services with no alcohol?

The only services I know of that sell alcohol are on the M4.
Yes, the drivers get discounted food there.

We've had lots of chats with other club's fans when stopping there.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
It was amazing to see all the football shirts in there! I think if you stop your coach in there the drivers can get free use of the Toll road. I heard our buss driver mention it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Stopped twice on the way back last night, Stafford and somewhere South of Brum. Both absolutely rammed with football shirts. Albion, Watford, Bournemouth, Liverpool, Man U.........

Virtually all of them sell booze now in the M&S/Waitrose stores.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Were they Liverpool or Everton, certainly saw a load of the latter who had been drinking including the lady who fell down the steps clutching a bottle(mostly drunk) of whisky.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
There’s a Wetherspoons at Beaconsfield services on the M40

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Met Gus and Charlie running around Warwick Services looking for alcohol for the bus trip home in 2011 after the Walsall game :)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Stopped twice on the way back last night, Stafford and somewhere South of Brum. Both absolutely rammed with football shirts. Albion, Watford, Bournemouth, Liverpool, Man U.........

Virtually all of them sell booze now in the M&S/Waitrose stores.

I don't tend to go round the M&S/Waitrose outlets. I pack up my own food and usually just have a coffee when we stop.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Did you see the idiot with the Balotelli hat on drinking Um Bongo?!

:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here