Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sidwell moving on

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Him and LR just prove there is so much more to a modern football team than the starting eleven. Looking at it from a purely playing angle he is no loss at all: he didn't play this season, and he's old and injured. But you get the impression that what he did behind the scenes was absolutely invaluable, it was more like he was a member of the coaching staff.

Him and LR are both going to be badly missed. Who can step into their shoes to become the senior non-playing players to show the others how to handle not being picked? You get the feeling with those two that #Together really meant something, and I'm a bit concerned for squad morale next year.

My thoughts exactly.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Full backs and upfront are where we need to strenghen. The midfield will be fine and I dont see anyone coming in.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I thought Steve Sidwell was a breath of fresh air behind the microphone. He was balanced and reasonable and had a nice manner.
He didn't speak just for the sake of it.
How can McManaman get so many gigs while being so sh!te? BT Sport need to reevaluate their staffing.

Sidwell certainly deserves to be covering more games.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought Steve Sidwell was a breath of fresh air behind the microphone. He was balanced and reasonable and had a nice manner.
How can McManaman get so many gigs while being so sh!te? BT Sport need to reevaluate their staffing.

All of this.

A class above McManaman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Very much the above

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here