Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The excuse is bullshit , just like his performances this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Don't worry everyone. I'll lynch him over here when he lands.

(With or without Joel.)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was it to the group of lads that had the life size cut out of him. They got on our train at Polegate yesterday morning.

Most likely as that’s closest station to Hailsham innit

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why are people making a meal of this? What he says is true and he smirked giving his mates a quick bird. Nothing to see ffs, and I’d imagine a true story - not bullshit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why are people making a meal of this? What he says is true and he smirked giving his mates a quick bird. Nothing to see ffs, and I’d imagine a true story - not bullshit.

We have fans who can't bear to lose a game, so they want to find something to be outraged about.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Because they don’t rate him.....amazes me...it’s been a great season ..we should all be cheering

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We have fans who can't bear to lose a game, so they want to find something to be outraged about.

I half watched the second half today in the pub and it was a total nothing game. Can’t believe anyone’s even talking about today’s game tbh :lol:

Being from down the road from Solly & family, a lot of people know a lot of people. I can easily confirm the perfectly plausable story for this non event if I can ever be bothered to ask...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here