NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There we have it. Can we put the noose away now. No public lynching today.

I have no interest in a public lynching at all, but I’ll say that when I flip a finger at a mate my face will have a big grin on it.

And was he really that close to Albion fans, in a packed and loud Anfield, that he could hear what mates were supposedly shouting at him?

Well done the club on getting a Dele excuse out so quickly to diffuse the situation anyway.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I have no interest in a public lynching at all, but I’ll say that when I flip a finger at a mate my face will have a big grin on it.

And was he really that close to Albion fans, in a packed and loud Anfield, that he could hear what mates were supposedly shouting at him?

Well done the club on getting a Dele excuse out so quickly to diffuse the situation anyway.

Well, he was smirking a little, and also, he never said he heard his mates - he said they were "telling me to hurry up" - which I took to mean with gestures. It didn't look like anything sinister to me.

Last edited:

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Strange incident. Can’t imagine he’d be that upset with the supporters to make such a gesture. If he was annoyed, he could have simply snubbed them at the end. In fact, Murray could have given him some tips in that department. Has to have been some sort of banter. Silly, silly march. Silly, silly march....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

You haven't but this thread isn't the only mention of the incident.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I’ll admit to having consumed several ciders, but I’ve clearly missed something?

He had a civil ceremony in Hove Town Hall last November, but is having a Dubai wedding soon (not recognised in the UK)

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Strange incident. Can’t imagine he’d be that upset with the supporters to make such a gesture. If he was annoyed, he could have simply snubbed them at the end. In fact, Murray could have given him some tips in that department. Has to have been some sort of banter. Silly, silly march. Silly, silly march....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read the ****in thread.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Or maybe they were pointing in their wrists and waving their hands in an urgent way? Plenty of ways to get "hurry up" across non-verbally.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here