Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who upset Solly?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
How have you miraculously managed to deduce that?

He's not even looking that way.

Based on him looking away as soon as he realised the camera was on him and probably felt a bit uncomfortable about it so in his own way he was telling the camera man to f*** off !

Was my deduction any more miraculous than the other suggestions being made on here ?!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Very silly and unprofessional. Even if it does turn out to be a joke or a laugh with his mates, you shouldn't do that. Silly boy. Big fine coming his way I would suspect.

Err why? Jeez, I'd not retain any of my salary if having a laugh resulted in fines.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Joke or not it wasn't the brightest thing to do with the amount of coverage each game gets now.
Let's be honest there would be a much more vocal reaction on here if it had been one of the, shall we say, less popular members of the team

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Joke or not it wasn't the brightest thing to do with the amount of coverage each game gets now.
Let's be honest there would be a much more vocal reaction on here if it had been one of the, shall we say, less popular members of the team

If it was Bong, Locadia or Schelleto there would be calls for them to be sacked :smile:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Probably just a street art performance of his season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
https://twitter.com/Solly_March/status/995708679931514883?s=19

"I wanted to apologise for gesture I made, It was a silly thing to do. It was aimed at my mates in the crowd as they were telling me to hurry up as I have to make a flight to go to my wedding! Thanks to the fans for the amazing support throughout the season! [emoji838][emoji836]️"

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
wasnt his wedding in November as per the tweet 2 below this one?

He had a wedding ceremony at Hove Town Hall in November, because the wedding ceremony he has booked for this week in Dubai is not recognised under English law.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
https://twitter.com/Solly_March/status/995708679931514883?s=19

"I wanted to apologise for gesture I made, It was a silly thing to do. It was aimed at my mates in the crowd as they were telling me to hurry up as I have to make a flight to go to my wedding! Thanks to the fans for the amazing support throughout the season! [emoji838][emoji836]️"

My guess is he was maybe told a few home truths from the away end. The comments on that twitter thread are embarrassing. Does anyone, aside from Lisa and Owen actually think he had a good season and deserved more pitch time?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here