Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Locadia

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Said it before, say it again: Locadia needs tucking away for the rest of this season, then needs flogged to death in pre-season to see if he's a fully focussed fit-for-purpose PL player, or if hd's just another Dutch dud as happy playing DJ as he is playing football. We'll know either way by the January transfer window.

This, give the bloke a break FFS

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Never i mind Jurgen...Our right back messiah is getting owned. Totally out of his depth. Knocky needs to get back & help him.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oh dear. Locadia...oh dear oh dear. This looks like another pants down spanking.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Today shows Locadia cannot play the Glenn Murray lone striker hold up role.

What worries me is that he doesn't seem to have the same fight to get to the ball as Murray, when we get the ball our midfielders look for him, and Liverpool invariably get it back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Today shows Locadia cannot play the Glenn Murray lone striker hold up role.

What worries me is that he doesn't seem to have the same fight to get to the ball as Murray, when we get the ball our midfielders look for him, and Liverpool invariably get it back.

How do you think GM would have faired today with the rest of his team 30 yards away and Groß sat on the bench?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] was right, we should sell Locadia, he’s had plenty of time to settle into the side and it’s plain he’s just not good enough, what a waste of money :rolleyes:

I’m glad I don’t sit next to some of you knockers at games, must be a depressing experience.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFS has done fook all since coming on, except boot the ball out of play.
At least Jurgen didn't do that. :jester:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
What I don't get is why take him off in a straight swap when 3-0 down with 35mins to play? Kayal off for Murray and play 2 up front, what did we actually have to lose?
Felt sorry for JL today. No service at all.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Murray looking less effective than Locadia and losing the ball virtually everytime he receives it.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
What I don't get is why take him off in a straight swap when 3-0 down with 35mins to play? Kayal off for Murray and play 2 up front, what did we actually have to lose?
Felt sorry for JL today. No service at all.

Especially when he had just won a corner!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe just maybe he wasn't given a chance to succeed today up there on his own. Murray has Gross up with him. Locadia had no one. However the one time he had a chance to get to a through ball he was out-run by Van Dyke. He was very disappointing today, but he needs to play in a formation more suitable to his skills.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
If this player,does not suit our style,then all i can see is frustration and resentment.....All the time CH is the manager,it will be 2 very hard working wingers and a number 9.....Square peg....at the moment ,sorry !

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Tough game to make an impression

Easy game to slag him off in thoughand plenty have not taking into account the complete lack of support as our midfield was completely overrun.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Easy game to slag him off in thoughand plenty have not taking into account the complete lack of support as our midfield was completely overrun.

Exactly, this is ridiculous. Ulloa was hopeless vs Burnley, and received minimal criticism. Over Christmas, Murray spent most of the games, standing offside.

Locadia, came to us injured, has had barely any games to get match fit, been used as a wide player, (when I'm not sure that's his preferred position), then gets a chance against Liverpool, when his nearest support player is 30-40 yards away. What do people expect?

Pulled the ball down beautifully on one occasion and was then outpaced by an ?£75million defender........

Needs a pre-season, needs Gross to start, a run of games, then perhaps people can make a more 'informed' judgement.

Oh and Ryan was crap after 3 games, Gross is too slow and Izquierdo is a waste of money. FFS!!!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Ronaldo probably wouldn't have scored for us today in that position

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh and Ryan was crap after 3 games, Gross is too slow and Izquierdo is a waste of money. FFS!!!
Which is why we need this to continue through the Summer and pre-season.

The only way Jurgen will prove his worth, next season, is for all the usual suspects to call him shitehouse.
Then by the time we hit September he'll make Salah look like Ashley Barnes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here