Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Locadia

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not going to happen, don't forget he was injured for a couple of weeks in January.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
with Glen in the form he has been since the arrival of Leo and Locadia, there was no way that Glen wasn't going to be the first choice I do think that Locadia was bought with next season very much in mind. I see a bit of a role reversal with Locadia( and Leo?) the first choice, with Glen on the bench.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Murray has had his time managed well this season and I expect him to start today. He will be managed even more next season and only be used for selective starts with a main role coming on as useful sub.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Glenn has to start.if he's off the pace give Locadia a run out second half. He will deffo get some minutes today.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Whoever is up front may be a bit lonely today.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Said it before, say it again: Locadia needs tucking away for the rest of this season, then needs flogged to death in pre-season to see if he's a fully focussed fit-for-purpose PL player, or if hd's just another Dutch dud as happy playing DJ as he is playing football. We'll know either way by the January transfer window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here