Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shaping up to be the next Manu, but without the fun of 100 pages of Elvis puns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I seem to remember I was far from impressed with his opening interview gambits which seemed to be a bit cocksure of his scoring ability and since then I get the impression his music means more to him.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
So, we're judging Locadia on his limited appearances for the Albion last season and a 5 minute interview on TalkSport, brilliant :facepalm:
Give the poor sod a chance!!
I'm glad our recruiting team have a more advanced view on selecting players for Chris Hughton.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So, we're judging Locadia on his limited appearances for the Albion last season and a 5 minute interview on TalkSport, brilliant :facepalm:
Give the poor sod a chance!!
I'm glad our recruiting team have a more advanced view on selecting players for Chris Hughton.

No. Read the post above yours. There's an underlying concern that he considers himself a DJ who dabbles in a bit of football now and again.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No. Read the post above yours. There's an underlying concern that he considers himself a DJ who dabbles in a bit of football now and again.

I have read it THPP :thumbsup:
The guy came to the Albion, with them having the knowledge that he's a 'part time dj'
I'm damn sure CH won't let that get in the way of his on the pitch endeavours, next season.
I just think that he should be given a bit more time.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

So footballers aren't allowed to have any interests or hobbies (or ever talk about anything) other than football? Get a life.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So footballers aren't allowed to have any interests or hobbies (or ever talk about anything) other than football? Get a life.

You need full focus and commitment to be a successful Premier League footballer. Ditto to be a successful DJ. Just can't see how you can do both :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’d rather he spent his spare time making music rather than in the bar, betting shop or Ibiza chasing teenagers. Players have so much downtime, much better if they have something else to do.........

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
You need full focus and commitment to be a successful Premier League footballer. Ditto to be a successful DJ. Just can't see how you can do both :shrug:

What about having kids ? Bit of a distraction - can’t see how you can be both a successful premier league footballer and a successful Dad.

What about Dogs ? Bit of a distraction - to have a pet - can’t see how you can be ... etc

Come off it. He’s either going to establish himself or he isn’t (so far - clearly not - one decent assist v Palace aside) but hard to see how the Djing has anything to do with it.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I would be amazed if BHAFC paid a record fee for a player they thought was only Championship standard

It may be a record fee but I have a feeling that is the sum one will need to pay for a good young striker in the Championship. One will not get a proven striker in the Premier League for that sum, just a quality player at a lower level who MAY make the step up. Not sure this guy is going to.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What about having kids ? Bit of a distraction - can’t see how you can be both a successful premier league footballer and a successful Dad.

What about Dogs ? Bit of a distraction - to have a pet - can’t see how you can be ... etc

Come off it. He’s either going to establish himself or he isn’t (so far - clearly not - one decent assist v Palace aside) but hard to see how the Djing has anything to do with it.

Wow! Must have hit the spot with me post. Barber's Junior Minister of Information has been goaded into posting. Need to nip that one in the bud eh [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION]. Now more concerned than ever :eek:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
Wow! Must have hit the spot with me post. Barber's Junior Minister of Information has been goaded into posting. Need to nip that one in the bud eh [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION]. Now more concerned than ever :eek:

Where’s this locadia track / music anyway ? Have you a link TH ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Disappointed he didn’t know our first home game is against “his team” :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here