Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Locadia

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm assuming anyone who's been offended or annoyed by his track on here are probably retired, crinkly, old unshagable gits who envy the days of being young and confident. Good on Locadia for his passion for music.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm assuming anyone who's been offended or annoyed by his track on here are probably retired, crinkly, old unshagable gits who envy the days of being young and confident. Good on Locadia for his passion for music.

Too right! Good on Locadia for his passion for music :clap2:

Hope he never allows football or weight control to interfere with that passion for music :rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So now having pissed off people he is also a DJ it appears he is fat as well, whatever next ?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Have we not learnt anything from the previous threads, slagging off ex players/players before they've had a fair crack of the whip, and it biting them on the rear end?

Give the bloke a chance is what I say, if he has had a good run in the team and is performing poorly then get the daggers out. You never know, this could be one of them threads that bites you on the rear end again and he could knock in 15+ next season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You should maybe try sometime watching what you're seeing :shrug:

We all have, a player that was known to be injured when signed and has not been integrated into the team but scored on his debut.

Remember that shit player everyone thought we had called Propper at the start of last season.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here