Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Propper just got fouled (I rewound to check). Neville says 'they won the ball back well'. **** off Neville.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If March’s screamer from 25 yards had gone in and Lovrens header had gone over we’d be going in level. Just the way it goes. A little fine tuning from CH and a bit of improvement in some players then who knows. We just need to get the next goal. Back to the drugs!!

....or pink creatures flying past the window.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Just like last season....massive celebration....then players switch off.....we go through the motions in the last few games and fans feel let down. We all knew these last two games were going to be ultra difficult but we have created exhibition games and invited City and Liverpool to fill their boots. We need to send a message out for next season by continuing to fight like crazy.

I disagree. We were very good against Man City on Weds night. We competed, played well and they all put a shift in.

We've been pony today though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This thread is a god send to some. A last chance to put the boot in to as many of our players as possible. The good news is that so many of them are playing terribly no one knows quite who to scapegoat. Lucky the transfer window is close otherwise I don't know how they'd make it through the summer.

Oh pipe down you bum licking wet blanket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Murray on for March, Gross on for Kayal, Bruno on for Greyhound early doors please Chris.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Absolute toilet from March

Salah genius for that one

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I guess I should have known. Yesterday I spoke to a guy at the bus stop and he told me Hughton and Barber don't like Chelsea, and wanted to lose today on purpose. Don't shoot the messenger, only passing on what I was told.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here