Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ha, oh dear the Spurs fan gets it wrong again.
He seems to have completely forgetten he wanted to drop a winger for his preferred formation.
Whereas all CH has done is dropped Gross for Kayal.

But hey never let the truth get in the way of a good (dull) story.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I have a feeling we're going to get battered looking at that line up. Schelotto could be a wise choice pace wise but never comfortable on the ball and Liverpool will be in our faces. Last time we tried a formation change we got beat 4-0 by Chelsea.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone a little worried grob not starting ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not as worried as many where when he was starting at the beginning of the season

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ha, oh dear the Spurs fan gets it wrong again.
He seems to have completely forgetten he wanted to drop a winger for his preferred formation.
Whereas all CH has done is dropped Gross for Kayal.

But hey never let the truth get in the way of a good (dull) story.

I was discussing just that subject with Gary Stevens and Steve Perryman the other day.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I have a feeling we're going to get battered looking at that line up. Schelotto could be a wise choice pace wise but never comfortable on the ball and Liverpool will be in our faces. Last time we tried a formation change we got beat 4-0 by Chelsea.

How do you know it’s 433 ?

It could be the same formation we normally play but with Propper playing instead of Gross, a role he plays for his country and a role he played at PSV with Locadia up top !!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was discussing just that subject with Gary Stevens and Steve Perryman the other day.

Whilst offering Gary Mabbutt a job to sort out the shocking defense.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
How do you know it’s 433 ?

It could be the same formation we normally play but with Propper playing instead of Gross, a role he plays for his country and a role he played at PSV with Locadia up top !!

Hughton has said before in an interview that he thinks Propper's best position is as a deep lying midfielder, so why would he drop our best player Groß to play Propper further forward, it doesn't make sense!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Anyone a little worried grob not starting ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Not in the slightest. In fact I have no worries about that 18 - which also confirms that Rosenior and Skalak are surely on their way, probably Hemed as well.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Amazing isn't it.
It's as if we are expected to take the lastest drivel written as gossip and ignore the lies and contradicts.
BG is truly deluded or a total drunk :drink:
Maybe I've just got caught up in the moment, but I think that's one of the best posts I've ever read on NSC.

Has anyone else ever posted on here to say that someone else has commented away from the forum that their posts are great etc? I'm not sure even HB&B has done that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was it Mabbutt that first advised him that Dunk wasn't all that and is a red in waiting?

BG was telling Mabbutt just how Championship at best Dunk was when defending a high ball into the box.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here