Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are being played off the pitch, not quite sure why this is coming as a surprise to some of you. Pointing fingers at individual players is pointless, they are pulling us all over the place and look a really good quality side. Maybe I’m alone here but I’m quite enjoying the football if not too happy that we are being given a football lesson by Liverpool.....again

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Doubt they've had an easier game this season and we clearly have gone there to defend and lose heavily as the sit back tactics for not an important game is weird as we have nothing to lose.

(Sadly) I watch a lot of PL football. There've been others too, dismantling Watford and Bmuff in one sided games for example. Howe got a lot of stick for that performance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We are being played off the pitch, not quite sure why this is coming as a surprise to some of you. Pointing fingers at individual players is pointless, they are pulling us all over the place and look a really good quality side.
I guess the point is that Man City are also a really good quality side, and they couldn't do this to Huddersfield. Huddersfield obviously had something to play for, but we should be making it harder for them than we are.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Schelotto should be coming off at half time, Bruno potentially or maybe Goldson and play 3 central defenders with Knockaert and Bong as the wing-backs.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm sorry, that was quite frankly embarrassing. Don't care who we're playing, but certain players should be doing their jobs.

Honestly think Hughton will say to the recruitment team we need a new right back after this game. Bruno will be a bit part next season, and Schelotto has been absolutely shocking. Only players who have played well are Dunk and Ryan, Duffy has been very lucky, should be 4/5-0 down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here