Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Feel really sorry for the Brighton fans on TV then at 4-0. Loyally make another long journey, at great expense, and nothing to cheer.

CH/PB/TB/Winstanley need to use this as a marker, for this transfer window.

Fans make the choice. I went to Man City instead of Liverpool because it was a new ground. My money my choice. Nobody made me.

Yes, we need improvements, nobody is disputing that, but a lot of posters are just sticking the boot in, and forgetting what we have achieved.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Typical, ref blows up just as it looked like we were going to score.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
There's probably been too many games like that, I agree. Excluding our set piece shambles, there's been too many unforced errors in defence as well giving, which thankfully we have rarely been punished from. What's encouraging is we've clearly improved over the season, and you can see there's clear room for improvement with the players we've got as well. This season have been a huge learning curve for the players, and I'm very much looking forward to what next season brings after having had that learning curve of their first season in the PL.

Yes. Much to be proud of but at this level we have to subject the team to critical analysis.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When you're as passionate fan as he is and you see players you pay a small fortune to in wages show very little passion it must really piss you off.

I don’t buy this “not showing passion” we have been totally outclassed by a team of much better players. We just need to accept it and not start sticking the boot into players who have given their all, it just wasn’t good enough. I really don’t believe that a single player today wasn’t trying their utmost but they ended up being skinned, passed past or just outpaced and out footballed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When you're as passionate fan as he is and you see players you pay a small fortune to in wages show very little passion it must really piss you off.
Would they be the same players who, to a man, left everything on the pitch last Friday, that allowed Mr Bloom to cash another £100m cheque.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
SCC game, from BBC:
"Every Saints touch is being applauded loudly. Cheers each time City lose the ball.

Three minutes of additional time. They've almost done it."

90 +4, Man City score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here