Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Eurovision 2018

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Time to send the big guns in.

One of Ed Sheeran, Adele, Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Arctic Monkeys or Simply Red next year.

The only way anyone of these would win would be if they dressed as their opposite gender. UK has always provided loads more quality popular music than the rest of Europe but generally been crap at Eurovision.This was always about voting for your friends and we don't have many.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
In light of Brexit, we should withdraw from Eurovision and ban them using the English language.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was pro-Europe.....having watched this complete bollocks for the first time in a billion years I have now come to the conclusion that leaving Europe is probably the best thing we could do!!
The rest of Europe don't seem to like us. **** 'em.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Far too many snowflakes in this world being offended on behalf of other people

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
SuRie got bruised after the stage invader on Saturday but thankfully she is making a good recovery according to the BBC.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I was pro-Europe.....having watched this complete bollocks for the first time in a billion years I have now come to the conclusion that leaving Europe is probably the best thing we could do!!

The U.K. can’t leave Europe, it’s a geographical thing

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

I realise that you have your tounge in your cheek but about 700 days ago it was that sort of reasoning by a lot of people that got us into the mess we are in today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here