Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Eurovision 2018

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
So the European voting public voted a karaoke song as their favourite. Further justification for Brexit I fear.

I was pro-Europe.....having watched this complete bollocks for the first time in a billion years I have now come to the conclusion that leaving Europe is probably the best thing we could do!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Time to send the big guns in.

One of Ed Sheeran, Adele, Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Arctic Monkeys or Simply Red next year.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Great nights entertainment, always have a laugh on Eurovision night and the split voting really came into its own this year. Closest it's been for ages.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Time to send the big guns in.

One of Ed Sheeran, Adele, Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Arctic Monkeys or Simply Red next year.

A fat bird flapping her bingo wings and making chicken noises won.

Whoever we send, I'm not sure we can genuinely compete with that.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The position of the juries is now untenable. Montenegro gave 10 to neighbour Albania and the full 12 to their other neighbour Serbia, the Balkan carve up is still alive and well.

As for the UK, no points from our mates Ireland, Malta and Australia. The song wasn't even that bad.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
The position of the juries is now untenable. Montenegro gave 10 to neighbour Albania and the full 12 to their other neighbour Serbia, the Balkan carve up is still alive and well.

As for the UK, no points from our mates Ireland, Malta and Australia. The song wasn't even that bad.

Not disagreeing, but the political voting was very subdued this year, wonder if it would've been more obvious if Russia had made the final. I guess that's now why they split the vote, as the popular vote can change things right around. Sweden was lauded by the juries, panned by the public.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
The only reason we watch it in our house is because it's so bad it's good!
Plenty of alcohol consumed last night as we laughed our heads off at the mediocrity of it all. Brilliant nights entertainment.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
The only reason we watch it in our house is because it's so bad it's good!
Plenty of alcohol consumed last night as we laughed our heads off at the mediocrity of it all. Brilliant nights entertainment.

That's the only reason to watch [emoji2] TBF I liked the winning song ....terribly good

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lithuania won the uk public vote

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
That's the only reason to watch [emoji2] TBF I liked the winning song ....terribly good

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Yeah the winning song was pretty good actually, as were a couple of others like Cyprus & Austria. The rest is absolute comedy gold though!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A fat bird flapping her bingo wings and making chicken noises won.

netta chicken.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here