NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whereas Lloris can do no wrong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Didnt need correcting as it was a generalisation not an individual view as I have heard it expressed by many that he goes to ground very quickly.

Oh gawd....it’s those ‘many’ again that you always talk about when questioned..get over yourself...as the op said most goalies do it ...you just don’t seem to watch them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My point is that it is more noticeable to us when he does it as against Man Utd when you are saying stay down there. The point about many is that I can hear people around my seat wishing him to do this. I dont really notice other keepers doing it to kill time but I do if they take a long time to take a goal kick.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
With specific regard to keepers wasting time why did they ever change the old rule whereby the goal kick had to be taken from the side the ball went out? The stroll to the other side to take the kick provides ample opportunity to take the piss

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
My point is that it is more noticeable to us when he does it as against Man Utd when you are saying stay down there. The point about many is that I can hear people around my seat wishing him to do this. I dont really notice other keepers doing it to kill time but I do if they take a long time to take a goal kick.

Clucking bell BG even for you this is very silly.

ANY GK playing for a team winning or gaining a point does this in the final minutes. Wake up and watch more than just pro-Albion highlights you silly old fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He’s wasted on here. Imagine if his efforts had been focussed on something useful like being an mp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'd be up against David Lammy.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
In the Boro Villa game today an 'injured' Villa player managed to hobble back onto th pitch where he collapsed (hamstring I think they said), that was blatent timewasting if he was genuinly injured how did he manage to hobble back onto the pitch? should be automatic yellow injured or not.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
They need a shot clock like the ones in the NBA. Keeper gets caught once, it's a corner to the other team. Do it again as and the opposition gets a PENALTY [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What next? A yellow card for hoofing the ball into row Z?
Penalising a team for passing it around the defenders to slow the game down?

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
What next? A yellow card for hoofing the ball into row Z?
Penalising a team for passing it around the defenders to slow the game down?

Shoot out the kneecaps of players who run the ball to the corner when clean through on goal

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
In the Boro Villa game today an 'injured' Villa player managed to hobble back onto th pitch where he collapsed (hamstring I think they said), that was blatent timewasting if he was genuinly injured how did he manage to hobble back onto the pitch? should be automatic yellow injured or not.

Knockaert did it against Man Utd ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here