Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Playoff Boro v Villa

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On Sky, the first leg's just started.

It's been all Boro so far, pushing Villa back for territtorial advantage and high balls played into the Villa box.

Boro haven't the advantage of their 13th man The Complete And Utter Shyster today

Edit:
Villa score with header.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Play off gates have been shit this year. 5,000 empty seats at Pride Park, only 14,000 for Charlton v Shrewsbury and now loads of empty seats for this one.

Why is this happening? Maybe they need to be made a bit fairer?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I've never warmed to Villa and their fans, but I'm on their side in this tie. The lesser of two evils.

I don’t mind Villa, their fans were really good to us last year when we walked back to the car, it’s just Grealish who’s a bit of a tw@

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've never warmed to Villa and their fans, but I'm on their side in this tie. The lesser of two evils.

Logically I should be supporting Boro, as they are more likely to struggle if they come up, but I dislike them enough to overcome that. Come on Villa.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Play off gates have been shit this year. 5,000 empty seats at Pride Park, only 14,000 for Charlton v Shrewsbury and now loads of empty seats for this one.

Derby fans probably think they have no chance, like we didn't in 2014. Charlton have their own problems. Boro have been in PL recently and always were abit flaky in terms of attendances.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don’t mind Villa, their fans were really good to us last year when we walked back to the car, it’s just Grealish who’s a bit of a tw@

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol they weren’t very plesent to ‘us’ in the ground ...but did I care no...they were only there for The Brighton

Villas goal is slightly ironic ..set piece against a Pullis side

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Anyone know why there are so many barriers at odd places in the Middlesbrough ground? Specially in their main singing stand behind the goal?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

Listening on radio they said there are 2k Villa fans there. Thought allocation would be more. What was ours?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Listening on radio they said there are 2k Villa fans there. Thought allocation would be more. What was ours?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

If you mean the Mike Dean show, 3k from memory. It was originally 2500 but we got an extra 500.

Edit. Just checked, it was 2000 + 500.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here