Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Playoff Boro v Villa

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I thought Grealish was quality tonight, and comparing him to watching Tom Cairney last night I think i’d prefer to see us sign Grealish given the chance.

I'm not sure he's Chris Hughton's type of player, given his infamous "lifestyle issues", and our reputed due diligence procedures.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
That was embarrassing from Aston Villa, a pitch invasion for winning a play off semi. I thought they were a big club??

They are. 40,000 there tonight. Hope they come up. Proper giant of English football. If under achieving.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
They are. 40,000 there tonight. Hope they come up. Proper giant of English football. If under achieving.
Sorry but if they were a big club they wouldn’t be invading the pitch for winning a Championship play off semi final.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Didn't we have a pitch invasion last time we won a play-off semi?

Anyway, all football fans are the same and I don't begrudge Villa fans a chance to celebrate, its their first playoffs ever

Our history compared to theirs? It was a big deal for us.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
He's making up the his own laws, AGAIN. If he used the approved set he would have sent him off.
"Where a player denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by a deliberate handball offence the player is sent off wherever the offence occurs." So I guess he didn't see a shot on target as a goal-scoring opportunity.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I'm not sure he's Chris Hughton's type of player, given his infamous "lifestyle issues", and our reputed due diligence procedures.

Maybe he’s learned from his past mistakes and grown up a bit ! I saw glimpses of a young Gazza tonight in the way he drives forward with the ball and has good vision - he’d be worth a gamble in my book as that creative spark in our team.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry but if they were a big club they wouldn’t be invading the pitch for winning a Championship play off semi final.

Not sure how happy supporters invading a pitch negates 100 odd years of club history.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here