Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who's players signatures are these?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I got this yesterday, to give to my boy.

I'd like to put a note on the back of the frame saying who's signature is who, so I'm hoping you guys can help, please.

I see the number 11 at the bottom right, so assume that's Knocky, and maybe the bottom one is Ryan?

IMG_20180416_082447.jpg

Attachments

• shirt cropped.jpg
    shirt cropped.jpg
    745.3 KB · Views: 582

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Stephens bottom left, bong under the X.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Groß in the middle bottom.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Sidwell top left.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
When I got some for my boys, even though actually saw them sign it ,when I got home I didn’t have a clue. The ones that put their squad numbers on obviously help. Go on google and look up the name of some players and an Image May come up, that’s how I did it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I got this yesterday, to give to my boy.

I'd like to put a note on the back of the frame saying who's signature is who, so I'm hoping you guys can help, please.

I see the number 11 at the bottom right, so assume that's Knocky, and maybe the bottom one is Ryan?

View attachment 96854

This picture (from Schelotto’s instgram) may be rather helpful...

DB92172B-548C-4BDE-A7C7-20811C2EFEA8.png

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
That’s too easy. I’ve got the blue and yellow errea ITS/Donatello shirt signed by the 2009(?) squad. I can make out Jamie Smith but not sure about the others. Maybe one is Murray.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Not that I'm interested but does anyone know a good technique in copying signatures?

Oh and what's AK's first line of address and his mothers maiden name? (I'm hosting a pub quiz tonight)

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Guys, I knew you wouldn't let me down! ( Hansy, cheers x )

The shirt is the one that's given to the match sponsor after the game.

So, am I being an old romantic and thinking that only the players in that game signed it, and then it's framed during the game, or is it generic, per se?

I'd love to know because I really would like to match up so in years to come, we know which was which.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here