Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What the feck has happened to Phil Collins?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
He doesn’t look great for 67 and his wife :ohmy:
EAE26C0F-E0BA-4FAE-91E2-EA8BB16F36C7.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not dead yet.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seem to have had all their style surgically removed....chavtastic.jpg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
She looks like an easy lover.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If you get a chance read his book. Basically his health failed once he stopped playing. Someone who did not drink to excess while he was touring and playing became depressed and an alcoholic once retired. Had liver issue and almost died. I know people have a irrational dislike of him, but to me he is a total legend. The music of Genesis and his early albums could not be further away from the songs of his they play on the radio. Saw him in concert a few time solo and Genesis and the best live band I have seen, and I have seen many.

It seems even the most successful people can have daemons, really sad.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He can’t dance

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If you get a chance read his book. Basically his health failed once he stopped playing. Someone who did not drink to excess while he was touring and playing became depressed and an alcoholic once retired. Had liver issue and almost died. I know people have a irrational dislike of him, but to me he is a total legend. The music of Genesis and his early albums could not be further away from the songs of his they play on the radio. Saw him in concert a few time solo and Genesis and the best live band I have seen, and I have seen many.

He’s my guilty pleasure , although I am a drummer so I have An excuse .
I don’t care anymore (live) - tune

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003

I certainly wasn’t having a pop at him. One of my favourite albums, and I’ll probably get slated for it on here, is “Duke” It’s just very sad that he’s deteriorated so rapidly in recent years. I wasn’t aware of this until I saw the pictures today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here