Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shane Duffy finally scores...

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
If someone had asked me to guess which Brighton player was 'seeing' Katie Price, I have to say big Shane would have been my first guess. Something predictable about it.

Quite glad it's started now though as it will be over by the time pre-season training starts.

yeah, I was thinking the same, same things :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
She orchestrates her life as a complete car crash because she makes a fortune out of it from the retards who read the tabloids and those celeb magazines. It's impossible to know what's real and what isn't and I wouldn't be surprised if the lines were completely blurred for her now too.

I'm not sure what's more of a car crash actually her life or what she's done to her face/body. A shame as she was really pretty before she butchered herself. Mind you, a few people I know who met her back then said she was always a fame obsessed psycho.

Fair play to her for making a fortune from doing **** all but I wouldn't touch her with a borrowed cock and I do feel a bit sorry for her kids.

Oh Shane. He's not the sharpest is he.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Perhaps the much-maligned Ms Price has finally found someone to match up to Dwight Yorke!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A lot taking the suns article as the truth here I think... it’s usually a world away from the truth...!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
for all the slating , I imagine she is prob better than anything the majority have ever pulled.
No, she was once, she was really pretty. Now she looks like she was made by Giuseppe Arcimboldo

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Like throwing a hot dog down a corridor.

...as a mate of mine said about a well-known local ‘lady’.....”like chucking a handbag down West Street”.

I know it makes no sense, but it made me laugh at the time.

Surprised there aren’t any song suggestions yet either....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is good news for the Albion. Less shagging and more titwank action will leave Shane with extra gas in the tank for matchdays.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Seeing as it's Jordan, maybe she just wanted Amman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here