Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shane Duffy finally scores...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Like throwing a hot dog down a corridor.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Plus he (and the rest of the squad) are fishing in a very shallow pond.

If you want a celeb Brighton shagger Ball is too old, nobody wants to be the subject of Adele's next album, so you're left with Price or Partridge.

Slim pickings indeed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well obviously she wouldn't give any of us a second look. But let's just say she did, I would say no. And it's nothing to do with her appearance or personality. I imagine behind closed doors she's probably a nice enough and relatively normal person. In fact, I think she's got a lot more sense than people give her credit for. She's made a career and millions of pounds over a very long time and I think she's quite switched on. Again I'm guessing, but I imagine she may actually be quite funny. Physically, I would say she is reasonably attractive compared to the average person of her age/gender. But the reason I would say no is that I would have no interest whatsoever in becoming part of the absolute circus that comes with being associated with her.

Someone doth protest too much, methinks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Plus he (and the rest of the squad) are fishing in a very shallow pond.

If you want a celeb Brighton shagger...
But if you're a PL footballer, why would you want a celeb when you can enjoy the vast array of beautiful ladies on offer?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But if you're a PL footballer, why would you want a celeb when you can enjoy the vast array of beautiful ladies on offer?

A 'civilian'

f**k off.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I like Shane Duffy as a player but off the pitch... :facepalm:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
They say every man has his price. Now is clearly Shane's turn.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cos you can have both! Shane Duffy, he shags who he waaaaaaaaannnts
Does Shane have both? Certainly not in one person he hasn't.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think given his shenanigans here and this time last year, Shane Duffy REALLY enjoys it when we get to play in the PL next season...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well obviously she wouldn't give any of us a second look. But let's just say she did, I would say no. And it's nothing to do with her appearance or personality. I imagine behind closed doors she's probably a nice enough and relatively normal person. In fact, I think she's got a lot more sense than people give her credit for. She's made a career and millions of pounds over a very long time and I think she's quite switched on. Again I'm guessing, but I imagine she may actually be quite funny. Physically, I would say she is reasonably attractive compared to the average person of her age/gender. But the reason I would say no is that I would have no interest whatsoever in becoming part of the absolute circus that comes with being associated with her.

Indeed.

That, and the fact that she's got a cludge like a ripped out fireplace.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Why would any 26 year old earning Premier League wages be interested in Katie Price? He must be able to take his pick of stunning girls in their 20s. Baffling.

I'm not even close to 26, certainly don't earn anything like a footballer's wages and I still wouldn't touch her with someone else's! She's a council estate skank at best.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
If someone had asked me to guess which Brighton player was 'seeing' Katie Price, I have to say big Shane would have been my first guess. Something predictable about it.

Quite glad it's started now though as it will be over by the time pre-season training starts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here