Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shane Duffy finally scores...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Which implies nothing really, other than KP could be friends of both Shane and his mrs and just happened to pop in to say hello?

Possibly. However the mother of his two children and his girlfriend at the time of last year's indiscretion strongly suggested that their relationship had ended.

Duffy tweet of ‘not dating anyone’ suggests to me he’s single now too. Not that it really matters but as we’re discussing it...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Unfortunately for Shane, Katie's large, bright pink car has been photographed on Shane's driveway. I hope CH sorts this out so that Shane isn't plastered all over the national press again.

I'll be honest: if I was hoping to date somebody on the sly, particularly somebody known to be of continual interest to the tabloid press, I probably wouldn't pick one who drives a luminous pink Range Rover with personalised plates on.

Or at least ask her to get a taxi round.

The same story has her getting a new tattoo in Burgess Hill that day too. What a celebrity world we Mid Sussex folk live in :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
anyone think we should go back for Flint at Bristol City ?

No. He looks like a competent Championship defender at best to me, a poor man's Shane Duffy (who scores goals) if you will. No pace at all: I think he might get badly shown up in the Premier League.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've seen him in the same place three times now while I've been out running. I presume that's where he lives. The place is not Haywards Heath.

I believed he lived near (not in...) Steyning.

(Although maybe if he's split with his previous partner, she and kids have that place) :shrug:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ms Price lives out near the A24 these days. Handy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here