Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shane Duffy finally scores...

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You mean 'no'.

As a direct answer to your direct question, yes, I would answer no. 'Metrosexual' however is defined as:

metrosexual
noun informal
a heterosexual urban man who enjoys shopping, fashion, and similar interests traditionally associated with women or homosexual men.

Having had an ex-girlfriend years back who liked to watch those 'Katie & Peter' programmes, meaning I was subjected to the quite horrific torment of sometimes watching them too, 'metrosexual' is a very applicable description of Peter Andre and accurate.

Jul 7, 2003
How many decent vehicles has she ruined with that pink paint job? I often see one of her old BMW X5s around the Broadwater area of Worthing. I also remember seeing her driving a huge pink horsebox through Cowfold. Bit stupid as it had been all over the papers that she was serving a driving ban and it was definitely her driving.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Every time I read something, anything, posted by Shane I feel like pouring bleach in my eyes.

I can’t see him sliding effortlessly into Journalism,post playing, the same way he slid effortlessly into Mo Salahs ankles.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A homophobic playing for Brighton, you couldn't make it up could you.
Funny how some footballers just play football well and you never hear about anything else, whilst others.....................

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here