Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Soccer Aid 2018

Tyson Gay

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhingForPresident View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Famous for licking Robbie Williams' ******** 15 years ago and being in other such shite charity football matches.

I'd happily watch to see Olly Murs get both legs snapped by Eric Cantona, mind.
    You won’t be supporting England?? Who are you supporting at the World Cup?

Winner with a capital W
    2013 NSC Rugby League Sweepstake Champion, 2014 NSC World Snooker Championship Runner-Up, 2017 Six Nations Prediction Winner, 2017 NSC Rugby League World Champion, 2017 Lyme Regis News Poster of the Year

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Tyson Gay

1 Not allowed!
      Rest of the World 4/6 to win tonight, with England missing key players Ben Shepherd and Jonathan Wilkes (just read ‘Shepherd: My Soccer Aid Hell’ article in Daily Sport) that looks great value. I’ve lumped £50 on so if we lose I’m in profit and if we win then I’ll be delighted to lose the 50 quid.
      Winner with a capital W
      2013 NSC Rugby League Sweepstake Champion, 2014 NSC World Snooker Championship Runner-Up, 2017 Six Nations Prediction Winner, 2017 NSC Rugby League World Champion, 2017 Lyme Regis News Poster of the Year

1 Not allowed!
      Soccer Aid.

Will there be any players from Nottingham Hotspurts or The Sheffield Saturdays?
      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.

0 Not allowed!
      Might watch just to see West Ham's old goalkeeper Ludek Miklosko.

Cult hero and if he's in goal I can't see the ROW conceding many.......
      "Nothing personal but I don't trust you." Layer Cake 2004.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by crodonilson View Post
      Former pop star and former (and arguably the best) You’ve Been Framed host.
      Lisa Riley... surely
      Tyson Gay

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Durlston View Post
      Might watch just to see West Ham's old goalkeeper Ludek Miklosko.

Cult hero and if he's in goal I can't see the ROW conceding many.......
      Under 1.5 England Goals 5/2
      Winner with a capital W
      Uckfield Seagull I remember the good times's Avatar

9 Not allowed!
      So most of the people on here believe that this match is absolute rubbish, fair enough that's your opinion. But why scream abuse about it? It's a football match being played for charity by a group of people, some after publicity and others who are generous with their time, but all are doing it for nothing. That's a big fat £0. The game is a sell out and will raise a lot of money for charity.
      If you don't like it watch a group of overpaid grown men chase each other around a race track, watch a Chilean song or even watch an overweight bloke pretend to be a boxer.
      If someone gives up their time for free, regardless of whether it's for litter picking, helping old ladies across the street or playing in a football match, they should be applauded.

0 Not allowed!
      Never watched any of them but can't understand some of the comments. A fund raising event which has no sporting credibility doesn't lose anything just because the son of the England captain plays for a few minutes. As for Keane, didn't he famously let down his country on the eve of the world cup?

It's for charity folks, don't get too obsessed.
      Tyson Gay

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by I remember the good times View Post
      So most of the people on here believe that this match is absolute rubbish, fair enough that's your opinion. But why scream abuse about it? It's a football match being played for charity by a group of people, some after publicity and others who are generous with their time, but all are doing it for nothing. That's a big fat £0. The game is a sell out and will raise a lot of money for charity.
      If you don't like it watch a group of overpaid grown men chase each other around a race track, watch a Chilean song or even watch an overweight bloke pretend to be a boxer.
      If someone gives up their time for free, regardless of whether it's for litter picking, helping old ladies across the street or playing in a football match, they should be applauded.
      Too right, there are 75,000 fans attending today, many who have paid £50 for a ticket and it will be watched by millions in the Uk and many more millions around the world.
      Winner with a capital W
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by crodonilson View Post
      Rest of the World 4/6 to win tonight, with England missing key players Ben Shepherd and Jonathan Wilkes (just read ‘Shepherd: My Soccer Aid Hell’ article in Daily Sport) that looks great value. I’ve lumped £50 on so if we lose I’m in profit and if we win then I’ll be delighted to lose the 50 quid.
      Well at least they've realised that removing arch ligger and all round annoying **** Wilkes will improve the viewing figures.