Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Soccer Aid 2018

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
8pm kick off on a Sunday? Are they ****ing stupid or what? Surely as it's a charity game, you want as many people there as possible!

Nearly sold out already, only a few hundred of the most expensive tickets remain. Plus it’s the best time for the millions watching in the Uk and around the rest of the world.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'd pay to watch Jonathan Wilkes get punched in the face repeatedly.

How is this complete tit still considered a celebrity when his only "talent" is "being mates with Robbie Williams"?

He's been stealing a living for what seems like decades.

I bet you weren’t saying that in ‘08 when Wilkes scored a late winner when England infamously came from 3-2 down to beat Rest of the World 4-3 to send Wembley bonkers.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I bet you weren’t saying that in ‘08 when Wilkes scored a late winner when England infamously came from 3-2 down to beat Rest of the World 4-3 to send Wembley bonkers.
No, I wasn't. As I didn't have a clue that that happened and don't care that it did. Just like you, until you looked it up on Wikipedia.

Love your posts though crodo. You cast your net wide and always get a bumper catch. Keep up the good work as I find it really funny. Well played sir.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Surprisingly still a few hundred tickets available, get them quick though as they’ll son be snapped up. England squad announced and plenty of football and celebrity heavyweights in there:

Jonathan Wilkes, Robbie Williams, Wes Brown, Darren Peacock, Olly Murs (c), Ben Shepherd, Paddy McGuinness, Mark Wright, Mr Motivator, Dave Seaman, Tony Bellew, Mike Owen, Jamie Theakston, Alan Carr, Kammy, Mo Farah

Head Coach: Big SAM

Assistant Coaches: Peter Reid, Warren Barton

GK Coach: Mel Capleton

I can read this post up until Robbie Williams and then give up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rest of the World team announced at 9am this morning:

Ludek Miklosko, Gordon Ramsey, Mario Melchiot (c), Brian McFadden, Sean Paul, Brendan Julian, Gianfranco Zola, Patrick Kielty, Eric Cantona, Usain Bolt, Kevin Pieterson, Nitjap Geremi, Hamilton Rickard, Winston Bogarde, Mika Hakkinen

Head Coach: Carlo Ancelotti

Assistant Coaches: Michael McIntyre, Sami Hyppia
GK Coach: Dmitri Kharine

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Rest of the World team announced at 9am this morning:

Ludek Miklosko, Gordon Ramsey, Mario Melchiot (c), Brian McFadden, Sean Paul, Brendan Julian, Gianfranco Zola, Patrick Kielty, Eric Cantona, Usain Bolt, Kevin Pieterson, Nitjap Geremi, Hamilton Rickard, Winston Bogarde, Mika Hakkinen

Head Coach: Carlo Ancelotti

Assistant Coaches: Michael McIntyre, Sami Hyppia
GK Coach: Dmitri Kharine

This is even more exciting than a Royal wedding, crodo.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Roy Keane had it spot on with this pile of shyte
Wasn't aware of this but yes, having researched it, he was SUPERB:. [emoji38]
bd4129beae319164eb5937a7c034d8bd.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Who’s Jonathan Wilkes?

Never heard of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Former pop star and former (and arguably the best) You’ve Been Framed host.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Going to OT to see the Stones next week.

Will try and encourage as many people as possible to knacker up the pitch as much as they can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here