Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I have tickets and hotel booked!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I can’t work out if the OP has merely posted a link with proffering an opinion to stoke the fire of debate about Soccer Aid in a “is it a pile of cack or not” type thing or because they love it?

I went to one of the first ones at Wembley and as a spectacle it was utter bobbins but for the money it raised and all that jazz it’s excellent.

The only moments of note that particular evening were a 25 yard rasper from Shearer and an attempted reducer by Gordon Ramsey on Shearer that left the sweaty jock with a twanged hamstring and an exquisitely prepared expensive egg all over his face. Marvellous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Olly murs and Robbie Williams, no thanks. Can't stand either one of the *****.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Will be interesting to see just how quick Usain Bolt can run in a pair of football boots before his hamstring goes again.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Surely any Soccer Aid style event is worth it when there is the potential for more moments like this

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Great tackle by Bojo. Sign him up to take out Zaha next year (playing for Spurs !!)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Surprisingly still a few hundred tickets available, get them quick though as they’ll son be snapped up. England squad announced and plenty of football and celebrity heavyweights in there:

Jonathan Wilkes, Robbie Williams, Wes Brown, Darren Peacock, Olly Murs (c), Ben Shepherd, Paddy McGuinness, Mark Wright, Mr Motivator, Dave Seaman, Tony Bellew, Mike Owen, Jamie Theakston, Alan Carr, Kammy, Mo Farah

Head Coach: Big SAM

Assistant Coaches: Peter Reid, Warren Barton

GK Coach: Mel Capleton

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Call me when Williams partakes in Boxing Aid or Rugby Front Row Aid or anything else where he risks being maimed.

Do people really pay to see this tedious nob play football AGAIN? Or Murs for that matter. Let someone else play, you pair of twats.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Call me when Williams partakes in Boxing Aid or Rugby Front Row Aid or anything else where he risks being maimed.

Do people really pay to see this tedious nob play football AGAIN? Or Murs for that matter. Let someone else play, you pair of twats.

Was it their idea ?... not that it changes anything, yes, they should have a whole new set of celebs each year.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'd pay to watch Jonathan Wilkes get punched in the face repeatedly.

How is this complete tit still considered a celebrity when his only "talent" is "being mates with Robbie Williams"?

He's been stealing a living for what seems like decades.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Surprisingly still a few hundred tickets available, get them quick though as they’ll son be snapped up. England squad announced and plenty of football and celebrity heavyweights in there:

Jonathan Wilkes, Robbie Williams, Wes Brown, Darren Peacock, Olly Murs (c), Ben Shepherd, Paddy McGuinness, Mark Wright, Mr Motivator, Dave Seaman, Tony Bellew, Mike Owen, Jamie Theakston, Alan Carr, Kammy, Mo Farah

Head Coach: Big SAM

Assistant Coaches: Peter Reid, Warren Barton

GK Coach: Mel Capleton

No thanks......

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
8pm kick off on a Sunday? Are they ****ing stupid or what? Surely as it's a charity game, you want as many people there as possible!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here