Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] King and Queen for the Iiverpool game

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
This should be quite interesting as a load of plastic Liverpool fans have the pub decked out in Scouse crap.I think we should take it back and turn it blue and white.it would be so funny if we stopped them getting in the top four.i m definitely going don there to cheer the lads on.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Good for you.

el punal

This should be quite interesting as a load of plastic Liverpool fans have the pub decked out in Scouse crap.I think we should take it back and turn it blue and white.it would be so funny if we stopped them getting in the top four.i m definitely going don there to cheer the lads on.

Best of luck with that. I hope you don’t have long to wait at A & E. :wink:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Let them have the King & Queen.

Came to the conclusion long ago that no self-respecting Brighton fan should ever watch their team in there. No lack of options as to where to watch them these days.
Bit pompous there Al. What's the problem with the place? It's big, plenty of screens, reasonable beer, central to town. There are worse places to watch a game in town. Plus they've been good to the REMF, even in the past couple of weeks. But go right ahead, by all means give us your best reasons as to why they offend your sensibilities.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For those of us out of town, what’s the deal? Plastic scousers taken it over? Or real scousers? Used to be a proper BHA pub 10-15 years ago...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
For those of us out of town, what’s the deal? Plastic scousers taken it over? Or real scousers? Used to be a proper BHA pub 10-15 years ago...

There was some excruciating SkySports thing about "The Brighton Kop" before our home game against Liverpool this season. Basically loads of plastic southern Liverpool fans and the occasional exiled Scouser, using the K&Q as their base to go and watch games from. The point was made that if Man United "fans" did this, they'd all be branded typical glory seeking Cockney Reds, but those who proclaim themselves to be Liverpool fans in similar circumstances, seem to escape the same level of stick.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
There was some excruciating SkySports thing about "The Brighton Kop" before our home game against Liverpool this season. Basically loads of plastic southern Liverpool fans and the occasional exiled Scouser, using the K&Q as their base to go and watch games from. The point was made that if Man United "fans" did this, they'd all be branded typical glory seeking Cockney Reds, but those who proclaim themselves to be Liverpool fans in similar circumstances, seem to escape the same level of stick.

I opened the thread thinking you and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] were dressing up.........:lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ooooh thanks - that’s painful to hear. I don’t care if they’re London plastics, Man U plastics or Liverpool plastics, they’re all still glory hunting plastics. Shame that a pub that was pretty BHA orientated has let this happen tbh,..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[yt]LWhU3BmNk1A[/yt]

This is the "Brighton Kop" that [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] is referring to. Personally I think its one of the most tragic, cringeworthy, embarrassing things in football I have ever seen. If this bunch of Sky Sports brainwashed plastic red mingmongs are packing out the King and Queen again on Sunday, in their JJB shirts with their FAKE fandom for a team thats 300-odd miles away who they never turn up to watch, then I hope there's a sizable contingent of stripes down there bellowing "WE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TEAM" right in their FACES all afternoon. Making some of them leave.

In tears.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[yt]LWhU3BmNk1A[/yt]

This is the "Brighton Kop" that [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] is referring to. Personally I think its one of the most tragic, cringeworthy, embarrassing things in football I have ever seen. If this bunch of Sky Sports brainwashed plastic red mingmongs are packing out the King and Queen again on Sunday, in their JJB shirts with their FAKE fandom for a team thats 300-odd miles away who they never turn up to watch, then I hope there's a sizable contingent of stripes down there bellowing "WE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TEAM" right in their FACES all afternoon. Making some of them leave.

In tears.

That made my eyes hurt a lot. Apart from the real scousers in there, the rest can just **** off!

‘A good proportion of Brighton club supporters are gay.’

Is that comment meaning the Albion?! There’s really very little to back that nonsense up, not that it would matter.. she’s used a stereotype of her sexuality and place she lives in there for sure..,!

‘When Liverpool fans come down to watch th at ‘Brightons Ground’’ - oh just **** off. I wish you hadn’t posted this [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] - it’s offended my eyes. Get up there Sunday if you can anyone and sing we support our local team all game. Twats.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
[yt]LWhU3BmNk1A[/yt]

In tears.

There's only actually about thirty of them in that video: it's selective editing that makes it appear as though there are more. There is so much utter, utter bullshit spouted in that video, there really is.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That made my eyes hurt a lot. Apart from the real scousers in there, the rest can just **** off!

‘A good proportion of Brighton club supporters are gay.’

Is that comment meaning the Albion?! There’s really very little to back that nonsense up, not that it would matter.. she’s used a stereotype of her sexuality and place she lives in there for sure..,!

I couldn't really give a toss about the gay aspect. Its just offensive that these dilberts see fit to randomly latch on to LFC, and declare undying love from afar ("oh my dad was a fan blah blah, I've supported them since I was a kid blah blah, I'm a massive Cilla Black fan" etc etc). Heard it aaaallll before from every plastic I've ever encountered. Its contrived, and its tedious.

One thing I know for a FACT - people like this will never, ever understand the true highs and lows of what supporting a football club is all about. Not through a TV screen. You don't just "choose" a club - it chooses you, and you get STUCK with it, through thick, and thin, and thinner. I absolutely guarantee a Liverpool defeat does not piss on their chips for the weekend like a BHA one does for the likes of us. Maybe they're the more sensible ones in that respect - but don't tell me they're fans.

Its a fake fandom. Like going through the motions with some bird you're not really that fussed about.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I couldn't really give a toss about the gay aspect. Its just offensive that these dilberts see fit to randomly latch on to LFC, and declare undying love from afar ("oh my dad was a fan blah blah, I've supported them since I was a kid blah blah, I'm a massive Cilla Black fan" etc etc). Heard it aaaallll before from every plastic I've ever encountered. Its contrived, and its tedious.

One thing I know for a FACT - people like this will never, ever understand the true highs and lows of what supporting a football club is all about. Not through a TV screen. You don't just "choose" a club - it chooses you, and you get STUCK with it, through thick, and thin, and thinner. I absolutely guarantee a Liverpool defeat does not piss on their chips for the weekend like a BHA one does for the likes of us. Maybe they're the more sensible ones in that respect - but don't tell me they're fans.

Its a fake fandom. Like going through the motions with some bird you're not really that fussed about.

Yeh I was just highlighting that piece of unfounded bullshit as a weird one. I’m sure all the real scousers who came for the away game were flocking there to meet their Brighton Kop family earlier in the season.. the thought of those numpties celebrating every Liverpool goal against their local team in that pub a few miles from the ground annoys the **** out of me too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeh I was just highlighting that piece of unfounded bullshit as a weird one. I’m sure all the real scousers who came for the away game were flocking there to meet their Brighton Kop family earlier in the season.. the thought of those numpties celebrating every Liverpool goal against their local team in that pub a few miles from the ground annoys the **** out of me too.

Nauseating thought isn't it.

I'll be watching it in Shoreham. I'd just end up getting too wound up if I was in a pub watching it with those pathetic embarrassing GOONS, all jumping around pretending to give a fvck when their adopted team cracks another one in against their local one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here