Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Liverpool v BHA ** Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

Liverpool v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Liverpool 3 BHA 1

And yes! Thanks for all your efforts running this! Greatly appreciated!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
3-0 to the Redmen, but I’d be happy with an injury free draw!
Last game and then the CL final....... Anfield will be rocking to give the lads a big send off.
Feels like Xmas 45 years ago........

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Yes thank you Steve Foster this is a fun game to play each week, despite my middling performance!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
**** it 1-3

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Time for another Albion away win 1 - 2 !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We're on the beach (apart from Duffy who is burying something else somewhere else apparently) and Liverpool will be going for a win to be 100% sure of their CL place (even though they only need a draw). We're loose 3-1 - Liverpool won't be at 100% regardless as their players will be keeping the CL final in mind, otherwise I'd have gone for more 6-0.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
No brownie points for even getting a win. Best bet is to lose gracefully and pinch a consolation goal of something special from Izzy so he can go to the World Cup (added interest when England get KO).

So 2-1 with Liverpool getting a dodgy penalty, to stop them complaining that do not get away. A horrendous flukey OG by Dunk. Records are meant to be broken.

No harm in giving LIverpool a fright. 2-1 could make them bite their fingernails. And we would not want to concede a goal from open play or more than three.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No brownie points for even getting a win. Best bet is to lose gracefully and pinch a consolation goal of something special from Izzy so he can go to the World Cup (added interest when England get KO).

So 2-1 with Liverpool getting a dodgy penalty, to stop them complaining that do not get away. A horrendous flukey OG by Dunk. Records are meant to be broken.

No harm in giving LIverpool a fright. 2-1 could make them bite their fingernails. And we would not want to concede a goal from open play or more than three.

Liverpool don’t get many pens at home either, according to an article in one of the broadsheets a couple of weeks back. A load of mistakes by refs. The (non scouse) writer reckoned the cause was a perception by refs that overseas players simulate, and with Liverpool’s forwards thesedays not from these shores, it increased their odds of unjust not given pens.

On to the game, I can see Murray scoring, and Izquierdo and Knockaert shining without CH’s defensive shackles on. The results against Spurs and ManU would have given the squad a huge boost in confidence.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Liverpool don’t get many pens at home either, according to an article in one of the broadsheets a couple of weeks back. A load of mistakes by refs. The (non scouse) writer reckoned the cause was a perception by refs that overseas players simulate, and with Liverpool’s forwards thesedays not from these shores, it increased their odds of unjust not given pens.

On to the game, I can see Murray scoring, and Izquierdo and Knockaert shining without CH’s defensive shackles on. The results against Spurs and ManU would have given the squad a huge boost in confidence.

What makes you think CH will take the shackles off ? Seriously?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What makes you think CH will take the shackles off ? Seriously?

With a loss causing little harm, I can’t see him parking the bus.

The CH of the Championship got us playing brilliant counter attacking football, the best Albion football I’d seen since the 70’s, so he can deliver that. For the obvious reasons of PL survival and having a relatively weak squad, he went cautious this season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With a loss causing little harm, I can’t see him parking the bus.

The CH of the Championship got us playing brilliant counter attacking football, the best Albion football I’d seen since the 70’s, so he can deliver that. For obvious reasons of PL survival and having a relatively weak squad, he went cautious this season.

Looking forward to finding out, but I’m expecting the usual lineup, formation, tactics and subs. It’s how CH rolls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here