Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team v Liverpool

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looking at last nights game with rose tinted glasses i thought if Knocky had tapped in the one he sent into orbit for 2-2 we may have been more focused and snatched a point , after that chance we seemed to run out of steam and ideas and frankly let city win for want of a better cliche , so Liverpool need just a point for CL qualification after Chelsea buggered it up last night , do we keep the same team in play and park 3 buses or change it around a bit , Liverpool tore us apart at home as we opened up chasing the game so i don't expect CH to play with 3 strikers (do we have 3 ? ) but will we see wholesale changes for this one ?

If i was in charge team ,coz in my head i am .

Ryan
Bruno
Goldson
Dunk
Suttner
Knocky
Stephens
Propper
Izquierdo
Gross
Muzza

Subs : Schelotto , Duffy , Locadia , Maneapaa , Bong , March , Kayal .

So just two main changes for me brining in Sooty and Connor as starters , for Duffy who did nothing wrong , but would be good to give Goldson a run out ,plus he's class so no worries about that , and Bong i thought looked very tired v City , Leo & Krul miss out on the bench .

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I would definitely like to see both full backs changed - Schelotto in for Bruno purely because of the pace of Mane and Suttner in for Bong because he was poor defensively last night night and Suttner is much calmer on the ball under pressure. I would also like to see Locadia given a start up front so we can get a proper look at him as a striker while he offers more pace to get in behind Liverpool’s centre backs.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Locadia needs to start. with nothing riding on the result for us but a competitive game, this is the chance to see if he's going to be up for it. probably want to see Kayal given a start or half. need to approach the game with one eye on next season.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Looking at last nights game with rose tinted glasses i thought if Knocky had tapped in the one he sent into orbit for 2-2 we may have been more focused and snatched a point , after that chance we seemed to run out of steam and ideas and frankly let city win for want of a better cliche , so Liverpool need just a point for CL qualification after Chelsea buggered it up last night , do we keep the same team in play and park 3 buses or change it around a bit , Liverpool tore us apart at home as we opened up chasing the game so i don't expect CH to play with 3 strikers (do we have 3 ? ) but will we see wholesale changes for this one ?

If i was in charge team ,coz in my head i am .

Ryan
Bruno
Goldson
Dunk
Suttner
Knocky
Stephens
Propper
Izquierdo
Gross
Muzza

Subs : Schelotto , Duffy , Locadia , Maneapaa , Bong , March , Kayal .

So just two main changes for me brining in Sooty and Connor as starters , for Duffy who did nothing wrong , but would be good to give Goldson a run out ,plus he's class so no worries about that , and Bong i thought looked very tired v City , Leo & Krul miss out on the bench .

I'd go with that, but also wouldn't mind if Locadia and March got starts, but i don't think CH would make 4 changes and seeing the alternative full backs is a priority.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not sure it's fair on Locadia only; only playing games where he's not going to get a sniff of the ball let alone the goal. Save him for pre season

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The OP has left Duffy out

Very harsh on last night's performance IMO

I'd play the same team, with the exception of Glenn coming in.

Players who haven't been playing (Sutner/Goldson) would IMO not be up to the required match sharpness.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It we were to change it I would be tempted to give a 3 5 2 a go. It worked against Chelsea for long periods of the game, just a shame we started so badly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here