Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Congratulations to Huddersfield

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
And all 3 promoted teams kept faith in their manager.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I hadnt thought of that, I think it says a lot to be honest. There were times this season when some on here and the media put Hughton in to question however look what he achieved over the whole season

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm very chuffed for them.

Good to see another set of 'Championship players' doing enough to stay up. I really like Wagner. And of course, I love htfc-world.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks guys. Last night eclipsed the play-off final. Just so ****ing proud of every single one of them.
Congratulations, feels good doesn't it!!
Friday night for me came a very close 2nd to our promotion day against Wigan last season. We know how you were all feeling last night.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's always good to see some of us smaller clubs making a mark in the PL while the bigger ones like Stoke and West Brom pay the price. Keeps things fresh in the PL plus serves as a reminder to us not to over-reach ourselves.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
All three promoted teams stayed up. It’ll be like being in the Championship next season with Wolves, Cardiff and the play off winner.

So yes, a big congratulation to Huddersfield. Pleased they did it.

and Burnley and Bournemouth. It seems if you put together 'big club' and 'premier league millions' you get a hubris that buys talented individuals with little team cohesion, inflated salaries, inflated squad sizes, a penchant for sacking the manager every six months and ultimately a collapse into the championship. This season it appears the same holds true for less big clubs who have done 8 years or so in the premier league and come to believe they are a big club.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well done Huddersfield. They create a good atmosphere at home. Great achievement (like us) to beat the odds and achieve another season in The Premier League.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Posters on Down at the Mac were generous to us when we beat Man U - doubly impressive given how we played against them both times. And I do like a bit of gegenpresse.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Last night had me thinking that those who are of the mind that Brighton / Hudds shouldn't be in the Premier League must be having some sort of migraine now. We're both in and they've got the incoming reality of Wolves and Cardiff too.

If Derby / Fulham go up it'll be the most 'Championship' Premier League in years.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yeah wished they'd gone as tend to be our bogey team these days. Though must admit they deserve to stay up

But they aren't really.

Now if PRESTON were promoted, I would be worried.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Delighted they are staying up - apart from Tom Ince I really like them and how they go about their business both on and off the pitch

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Nah they can **** off

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Really pleased for them. Plus, there is the additional pleasure of knowing their near neighbours at Elland Road must be tearing their hair out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here