Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wouldn’ It be great.......

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
It’s be a great season and the lads have done us proud. Southampton can’t catch us so if we could better Bournemouth’s result on Sunday we’ll finish above them and that would leave us being the top team on the south coast ! Been a long time since we could claim that !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It would be great. But it isn’t going to happen. We will lose at Liverpool and I wouldn’t be surprised if Bournemouth got a point at Burnley anyway.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's already been a great season, and it's unlikely we'll finish higher than we are now, so why try and move the goalposts?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
More interested in West Ham finishing below us. Means another 2 million.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Everyone gets a prize

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I don't really get the Bournemouth thing

I can remember Back in the 1960s way before the Palace rivalry got going Bournemouth were seen along with Porstmouth as our rivals, Portsmouth rivalry that bloody bell for one thing and they really fancy themselves all a bit irritating, like you I never knew why Bounemouth were seen as rivals but assume it related to both teams being in the same division year in year out

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Burnley will be "on the beach" again on Sunday while Smug Eddie will have his troops up for a revenge mission after being outplayed at Dean Court in November (1-2 but Burnley should have won by 3 or 4). We were flying then with Brady & Defour (now both injured) in top form.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here