Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds United

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I got a load of abuse from Leeds fans on Twitter last night as I questioned why their fans were booing Man Utd players as they're surely not rivals anymore and they'd be better off booing John Stones as he's ex Barnsley.

Anyway, some of their responses were hilarious. Some of the gems:

We will go bust. Apparently OUR owners (Tony Bloom!), sees us as a 'short term play thing like many other teams with a small club mentality';
'We'd 'do anything to be Leeds';
Our fans are deluded and we're 'entirely reliant on a sugar daddy' and they look forward to us crying when we go bust;
We're in £170m of debt;
Our rivalry with Palace is the worst in the country and totally irrelevant;
And we're 'a tiny, plastic, irrelevant little club'.

The delusion is real people!

Morons

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I got a load of abuse from Leeds fans on Twitter last night as I questioned why their fans were booing Man Utd players as they're surely not rivals anymore and they'd be better off booing John Stones as he's ex Barnsley.

We will go bust. Apparently OUR owners (Tony Bloom!), sees us as a 'short term play thing like many other teams with a small club mentality';
Our fans are deluded and we're 'entirely reliant on a sugar daddy' and they look forward to us crying when we go bust;
We're in £170m of debt;

Not completely delusional, they got one right.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

We're in £170m of debt;

Bless.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I would do anything to be Leeds.....

BBoKoJJCEAATQ5m.png

but I won't do that.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I am starting to think that Leeds, Wednesday and Villa fans do reside in some parallel universe where they really are the three biggest clubs in the world. It really is quite bizarre.

Leeds and Wednesday haven’t been in the top division for 14 and 18 years respectively yet the way their fans carry on you’d think they had been playing in the Champions League for that time.

Leeds fans are especially delusional, they absolutely refuse to accept the FACT that we had a higher average attendance than them in the Championship in 2016/2017. It is quite amusing bless them.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I am starting to think that Leeds, Wednesday and Villa fans do reside in some parallel universe where they really are the three biggest clubs in the world. It really is quite bizarre.

Leeds and Wednesday haven’t been in the top division for 14 and 18 years respectively yet the way their fans carry on you’d think they had been playing in the Champions League for that time.

Leeds fans are especially delusional, they absolutely refuse to accept the FACT that we had a higher average attendance than them in the Championship in 2016/2017. It is quite amusing bless them.

I didn't realise it had been that long! You'd think after 14 & 18 years their deluded fans might have finally realised they are just also rans in the EFL. With Leeds and Weds I think a lot of it has to do with being up themselves yorkshire types. Villa are a relatively big club but with vastly unrealistic aspirations and having not been particularly good for many years.

Leeds - :shrug::shit:
Massive - :lolol::lolol::lolol:
Villa - :yawn:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Leeds have had 5 owners since 2003, and 15 ‘permanent’ managers, as well as four caretaker managers. They average 2 managers per season over the last 5 years.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Love playing them. They have far superior fans then any of the top 6. They actually travel well and make good noise.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm watching Derby v Leeds, a really good game.

Samuel Saiz of Leeds is a brilliant player. He starts running with the ball deep in own half, time and time again going on great runs, as Ledley, Keogh etc try hacking him down. Skipping over the fouls. Gazza-esque.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I'm watching Derby v Leeds, a really good game.

Samuel Saiz of Leeds is a brilliant player. He starts running with the ball deep in own half, time and time again going on great runs, as Ledley, Keogh etc try hacking him down. Skipping over the fouls. Gazza-esque.

Thought exactly the same. Hopefully Bissouma can bring that dimension to our team.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
leeds-united-badge.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here